10Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy Looks Of The Week

Kim Kardashian is really bringing the lols with her pregnancy looks. Like this outfit, or this outfit, which is, to paraphrase Kanye, “the best of all time. OF ALL TIME.”

On this lazy Saturday, let’s take a look back at some of this week’s Kardashian pregnancy dazzlers.

March 23, 2013 at 8:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Kim Kardashian

10 Responses to “Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy Looks Of The Week”

1. DarkEmpress says:

The only good thing about these pics is that she is eating ice cream. i thought she was starving herself on the Tracy Anderson diet. As for her maternity style, she should get her sister Kourtney to dress her. She always looked good when she was pregnant.

2. MrsPatrickBateman says:

Wow she looks so much like Kris.

3. Sari says:

Don’t eat ice cream all the time then turn around to complain about your weight.

4. Jacq says:

Lay off the damned ice cream and lip injections!!

5. Sharyn says:

No kidding she’s crying about gaining 65 pounds and being afraid Kanye will cheat as she wipes the tears away with the one hand not grasping an ice cream cone. In a waffle cone no less.

6. blasted1 says:

What gets me are those 4″ heels 24 hrs. a day. As she gets even bigger, her toes are going to start snapping off!

7. Yerbua says:

I actually really like the last one! I would wear that! Super cute

8. Chuck says:

How come the photographers are missing the guy holding the sign in front of her that says “Wide Load” where ever she goes?

9. Mwen Sondon says:

no mam you eat ….

10. Express you as a service to this information! that’s what I was looking an eye to some without delay to wrap up my systematize! credit you!
    Parajumpers Canada http://ca.parajumperseblog.com/