12Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough Are No More

ryan seacrest julianne hough

Nooooo, how could this be happening? How could true love die?!?! Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, the American Idol generation’s one shining beacon of everlasting love (LOL) and a possible example of proper bearding techniques are no longer together. This actually does kind of suck, ‘cos they were sort of weirdly adorable together, in that way that those stuffed animasl an ex won you at a carnival that’re now sitting in a trash bag in your basement is. If you want to know what the hell I’m talking about, good luck, because I don’t know either.

In any case, US Weekly reports that the split was probably amicable but was definitely due to the distance – after all, with both living and working in Los Angeles and the traffic on the 405 being shitty pretty much all hours of the day, it’s too much ground to cover, too much adversity to overcome.

And the notoriously busy Hollywood pair, who began dating in 2010, may have their packed schedules to blame.

“Honestly, their schedules were too hectic,” a source tells Us. “It just got to be too much. I think they both just sort of knew they couldn’t do it anymore. The travel and lifestyle got to be too much. Who knows if this is just for now, but I think this is for good.”

In all seriousness, relationships do require the people in them to, you know, have time together and maybe their careers are making that impossible, so whatevs. I’ll try to dry my tears, here.

March 16, 2013 at 10:30 am by Jennifer

12 Responses to “Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough Are No More”

1. j says:

I am so glad that I will never have to see her in anything ever again.

2. Ryan Seacrest likes women? How did I miss that memo?

3. kri says:

she is very pretty. very blue eye. i see photo when swim has no makeup is amazing she look very young and very different like a kid 14. if you put in makeup with dress she look older and very different very pretty.

aww, kind of sad.

5. none says:

Seacrest…out!

6. luke says:

If I gave a woman that much jewelry, and she had it “stolen”, I would drop her ass too. It’s not like he likes women anyway.

• honeybunn says:

yes I totally agree.She claim the jewelry was stolen but there was no sign of forced entry.so what does that mean either the car door was open through carelessness or it was a set up. I believe that is why he dumped her.She is so imature and he needs someone more his own age. He is 38 and she is 24.

7. pikki nikki polka pants says:

fake to the core.

8. här says:

I do not even recognize how I found themselves here, but I think this write-up was great. I do not know you although definitely you’re going to any famous blogger when you aren’t already Cheers! ! Heya on the web for the first time here. I stumbled upon this aboard and I think it is really valuable & it helped me out a good deal. Hopefully to supply something back and aid some others like you aided me…. här http://backlinknedir.com/imleme/storyrss.php?title=garage-doorway-mend-do-it-by-by-yourself

9. lynda says:

they are soooo in love. I see them back together….what the heck abt age only if it interferes in their lives