29Even Olivia Wilde Is Over Justin Bieber’s Shenanigans

Olivia Wilde, who I never really pay attention to in the grand scheme of things, became my new best friend when she felt it necessary to go on Twitter just to tell Justin Bieber to put a shirt on and stop looking like a reject from a Vanilla Ice biopic audition room. Well, that last bit was all me, but you know what I mean.

Justin’s tour of terror of the UK saw him go shirtless in Birmingham last week as if it was the middle of summer in Capri. The reality is that it’s f-cking freezing here and he looks like an idiot – more so than usual, that is. It’s almost as if he was trying to punish my eyes because he had a shitty birthday or something. I’m not a violent person, but he just makes me want to punch things. Repeatedly.

If this idiot wasn’t bad enough on his own, now he’s sent the Bieber army after Olivia to attack her for daring to insult their king. Can anyone 18 and younger please be banned from using the internet, like, ever? Or at least make them their own little corner so I don’t have to see anything they do or read anything they have to say?

More pics of the ‘Ice Ice Baby’ singer – oops, sorry, wrong person – out in Birmingham below.

March 6, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Jennifer
Filed Under: Justin Bieber

29 Responses to “Even Olivia Wilde Is Over Justin Bieber’s Shenanigans”

1. momster says:

Can we all agree that the pants way below the underwear thing is SOOOOO over? He is not edgy, he’s not hip, he’s not cool, he’s just an embarrassment at this point.

WHile I do not care for Justin Bieber and love Olivia Wilde absolutely to pieces, I *also* am strongly opposed to Justin Bieber wearing a shirt.

He should be seen and not heard, but definitely seen.

Also, if we’re banning people from the internet, I would prefer to see anarchists and white supremacists go away before we start banning other groups.

3. SimonJadis says:

He should be seen and not heard, but definitely seen.

4. Cathy says:

I have just 5 words of advice for young Bieber: “Pull up your damn pants. Don’t be a douche-bag.” Okay, that was 8 words plus 1 compound word. So sue me.

5. M says:

Ew. 19- year-old happy trail. So fucking gross.

6. R says:

holy jesus by, never mind the shirt – just haul up your god damned pants.

7. pikki nikki polka pants says:

He’s so playin’ with his baby dick in that main pic. Pocket pool! Ew. Agreed that teenage happy trail is pretty gross.

Why is he walking like Sasquatch?

9. Scout says:

It might just be because I’m in my dirty 30′s and also that against my will I find douche bags sexy…not hating this.

10. Non lo dico says:

Bravo Bieber, sei figo ogni secondo di più. La mia età sconvolge ma il mio poster (di jb) sul mio muro è ancora piu stupefacente. io sono una believer e lo sarò per sempre.

11. KIKKA says:

Bieber, you’re cool every second of it. My age but upsets my poster (jb) on my wall is even more amazing. I am a believer and I will be forever.

12. Leelee says:

I don’t care as much about the shirt, but pull your damn pants up! You look like a total twat with your arse hanging out like that.

13. jaems says:

If you dislike Bieber so much than why do you write about him? Truth is, without people like Bieber you wouldn’t be making an income from this website, and without the insecure low IQ readers who would rather see a bunch of famous people make a fool of themselves to feel better about their own shitty lives and insignificant existence in this world, this website would not exist either.

hay cool shirt…………………….

15. MiGrant says:

Man, THAT boy has terrible posture!

16. Sam says:

He should pull up his pants and put a shirt on. He is not at the beach or in a prison. I have heard a rumor that the whole pants down thing started in jail and it meant that you wanted to have s e x with other men.

17. cheri says:

Who cares about shirt-no shirt … just put your pants on for Godsake!

18. LeeGeorge says:

That really delivers. I’m actually quite pleased with how Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract turned out because I have never done something like this previously.

19. Jessica says:

And pull your fucking pants up!!

20. Beth B says:

Didn’t your mother ever teach you to stand up straight!

21. jules says:

Leave him alone. You people are being overly critical of a young man with a lot on his plate. I’m an adult, and if I were working my butt off, overtired, and was harassed, and had people in my face every day, id be an asshole too…you ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!

22. Way2tall1 says:

This moron is so high he cant stand up. He will beroke broken and broke real soon.Its going up his nose.Or should i say up his ASS.wanta be ll cool j.

23. Anna Faire says:

Is it me or does it appear Justin and Miley are one and the same person?

If u dont like Jb then why do u look at pics of him like seriously u guys are makeing a fool of yourselfs writting these hated comments like he can wear and do what ever he wants its what he likes to wear and he was walking from his car to his hotel room its not a bog deal like he just finished a 2 hour show u would be hot too!!! Im a Belieber ive been there from the start and im never leaving and i respect everythng he does if u dnt like jb then get off of this cuz ur wasting ur freaking time!!!!

25. claudia says:

people are just so jealous ! leave the kid alone !
    i was with my daughter in Birmingham ahow and was great !

26. Mr fox says:

Mum should take him to his bedroom pants down bare ass hair brush bilistering bottom wont do it again mum please stop may be he will pull his head in