18The REAL Reason Why Haylor Is No More

A photo of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles

That caught your attention, didn’t it? Otherwise I’m sure you would have been like “another Taylor Swift story, are you serious?” But because this is the REAL reason why Taylor and Harry Styles broke up, you can’t resist, right?

WAIT. Don’t go yet! Even if you’re sick of hearing about Taylor Swift, you’ll want to hear this. I promise.

Ok, here’s the reason: Harry Styles is not circumcised. That’s it. He’s uncircumcised, and Taylor didn’t like it. She kept talking about his foreskin, and even after he “made it clear he had no intention of changing anything,” she “never missed the chance to poke fun or make a comment.” She even told him that he should get a circumcision. He ignored her at first, but then she brought it up one too many times, and he was out.

(By the way, this story is from the National Enquirer. There’s a solid chance this isn’t true. But don’t crush my dreams.)

This bitch. She would make fun of a dude’s junk right to his face, wouldn’t she? And she would also tell her boyfriend of two weeks that he needed to get circumcised. Just think about that. Just think about the gall that would take. Seriously, think about it. Maybe if you have a new boyfriend who happens to be in the same way, maybe just drop that line during your next date. Poke fun at it in the bedroom. See how it goes over!

But hey: this, this right here, is why I can’t quit Taylor Swift. If I didn’t obsessively read every single thing I can about her, then I would miss out on gems like this. And then where would we be?

January 25, 2013 at 4:30 pm by Emily

18 Responses to “The REAL Reason Why Haylor Is No More”

1. FornitSomeFornus says:

Are you kidding me??? She wouldn’t dirty her mouth by uttering the word “foreskin.” Might hurt her brand :D

lol

Dude it didn’t work out because she was a beard. He is in a relationship with his bandmate. Larry Stylinson. Google it

4. Mike says:

This is insane. Whether or not it’s true, this is going to follow her the rest of her life, like that bizarre urban legend that stalked Rod Stewart.

5. miley is a whore says:

bull shit story

6. Queasy says:

Maybe she should give the dick inspections a rest for a bit..

7. mireee says:

Oh God I can so believe this! I have heard many American girls getting fussy over that and I don’t get it. Guys in Europe aren’t circumcised, it’s mostly a US-only thing along with Muslims and Jews. I haven’t ever seen a circumcised bloke in my life (I’m European, born and bred). Anyway, if it’s true, it just comes to show what a twat she is — you never mock your partner’s body, especially something as intimate as their genitalia. Twat.

8. omg! this is crazy! harry is my favorite and i am a fan of taylor swift. i mean she sould never be that way especially to him directly! if i was her, i would keep my mouth shut! you never know what you have until you lose it! and right now, shes headed fo says:

Facebook

9. omg! this is crazy! harry is my favorite and i am a fan of taylor swift. i mean she sould never be that way especially to him directly! if i was her, i would keep my mouth shut! you never know what you have until you lose it! and right now, shes headed fo says:

Facebook

10. Kelly says:

Taylor Swift likes dark meat
    After publicly humiliating Harry Styles at the Brit Awards she was flirting with his black friends Jordan Stephen and Frank Ocean. After whoring with so many white men it’s about time Taylor Swift started whoring with niggers as well. Think about all of the new songs she could write because of the new boyfriends.