14IT’S A BOY!

A photo of Jessica Simpson

Well, that sounds like an early headline, doesn’t it? But don’t worry, everything’s fine. It’s just that Jessica has gotten to that stage in her pregnancy where the fetus grows its reproductive organs. And it grew boy parts!

Apparently, Jess is really excited to have a son: it’s her “dream come true.” When she was growing up, she always wanted a little brother, and she’s just so glad that her daughter Maxwell will be able to have that. That’s nice, isn’t it? I love when things go well for Jessica Simpson.

In other adorable Jessica Simpson news, she was on The Tonight Show earlier this week and she gave some pretty classic statements, like this gem:

“We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up. I’m doing it very backwards, I know! I’ll just keep my legs crossed this time.”

Oh, Jessica. Never, ever change. I love you too much.

And speaking of other things I love too much, here’s what happens at the foot of my bed every single night:

Are you feeling all the love yet?

January 18, 2013 at 4:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Jessica Simpson

14 Responses to “IT’S A BOY!”

1. puddin says:

Awwww! KITTEHS

2. DL Harerris says:

At least, Garcinia Cambogia Supreme should be broken up by by category but it isn’t always done. It’s child’s play for allies. That was the leading motive behind this belief. It is cost effective. You are going to find it much better than your routine Garcinia Cambogia Supreme. I can do it easily. Where can chaps chance upon competitive Garcinia Cambogia Supreme sessions? The way I handle Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is a snap. I decided to do something in respect to, Garcinia Cambogia Supreme. I may be mute relevant to Garcinia Cambogia Supreme. Why should one go through this effort for Garcinia Cambogia Supreme? I have been hurt a few times by Garcinia Cambogia Supreme.

3. The message above mine is some coded Al Qaeda launch instructions.

4. Julia says:

I am happy for Jess :) I bet she is a great mom !!! And those two snuggle kitty’s are to cute for words :) a nice way to put a smile on my face so early in the a.m. :)

5. Harriet Meadow says:

How wonderful for Jess. And what cute kittens!

6. Penny Ruxpin says:

Emily, I couldn’t figure out how to upload a picture of my kittens, but their snuggle-thon puts your cats to shame. Photographic proof, whenever you’re ready to have your cute sensors blown to hell.

7. blasted1 says:

Well, at least the cats are sweet. Please keep posting pictures of them, but stop posting pictures of breed cows. Thank you.

8. Truth says:

Blasted1 you are an ass.

9. crab says:

Kitties!! Aww my two do the same thing!! There are so cute Emily!! What am I going to do without you and your kittie photos?? :(

10. slendera says:

Top selling weight loss programs such as Nutri – System restrict dieters to prepackaged meals
    to help them lose weight. Have you never wished for the day when you can finally go
    out for a meal, go on vacation, take an all inclusive cruise etc.
    The product acts amazingly fast, adding 25 pounds to your muscle mass in just 21 days.