13We Need to Talk About Anna Kendrick

A photo of Anna Kendrick

Here’s why we need to talk about her, ready? Because I LOVE HER. I loved her in the Twilight movies, where she played Bella’s dumb friend. I loved her in 50/50, where she played Joseph Gordon-Levitt‘s therapist/lover. I loved her in Paranorman, which, if you haven’t seen it, is just amazing. I really, really loved her in Pitch Perfect, because Pitch Perfect is one of my new favorites (expect a story about why we need to talk about Rebel Wilson soon). I think that this Anna Kendrick is just a delight.

But then I checked out her Twitter. And now I want her to be my new best friend.

And she also posted this photo of her with her dog:

A photo of Anna Kendrick

So we love her now, ok? Is everyone cool with that?

January 15, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Anna Kendrick

13 Responses to “We Need to Talk About Anna Kendrick”

1. puddin says:

Love her. But I don’t love the stereotypical female obsession with Ryan Gosling.

2. Bus says:

It’s only inappropriate if you don’t film it and post it to the Internet for others to enjoy.

3. hunzz says:

OMG!! I’m with you Emily, that tweet made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman (especially as i’m sitting on the train) Love her!

4. momster says:

So innocent-looking yet killer sense of the absurd! We need more Anna…stat!

5. mireee says:

Anna Kendrick is THE BEST. Her twitter cracks me up. Such a fave.

6. Tara says:

That’s not her dog, the pic popped up weeks ago, it’s a trained dog from a film set. Do you guys ever actually read other gossip sites?

7. lana says:

love her. Hope she get bigger roles in films, people need to know about her

8. KatiePie says:

I like her now =) Hilarious

9. AlyLaff1002 says:

Love, love, love her! Just recently watch Pitch Perfect at my sister incessant begging over winter break when we were both home. I absolutely adored it, which I obviously did not expect.

Totally on board with the Rebel Wilson story soon!

10. DarkEmpress says:

What’s the 411 on her? Married, single ? Because she was in End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhaal and I want them to be together in the same way I want Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams together.

11. JosephJ says:

I’ve loved her since she was in ‘Camp’

12. Homer says:

Check out her performance as a mini-Eve Harrington in Camp in a role originally played by Elaine Stritch:

Oh my goodness, I DO love her.

I can’t stand Twilight, but given that her character spent most of her screen time irritated with Bella, I definitely felt bonded with her.

And I only just saw Pitch Perfect days ago (after seeing gifs from it on Tumblr for months and wondering: “What is that? That cast looks amaaazing!”), and it was delightful.