17Stars Without Makeup: Jessica Simpson Lets It All Hang Out

photo of jessica simpson pictures no makeup pregnancy photos
There’s not a whole lot to this picture, other than “Hey! Jessica Simpson‘s not wearing any makeup and look! BOOBS,” because what’s really better than seeing celebrities without makeup on and oh, of course, boobs? I’ve got your answer in case the wheels were still turning on that one: nothing. The answer would be “nothing.”

January 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Jessica Simpson

17 Responses to “Stars Without Makeup: Jessica Simpson Lets It All Hang Out”

1. Mister J says:

Just came home drunk from a party and see this picture. Thank you Sarah, now I will have nightmares…

2. bonnakins says:

Everyone loves boobs. Men, women, children, gays and straight, everyone loves boobs. However, I agree with Mister J – this is not boobs, this is a hot mess.

3. Angry Pirate says:

Well, I guess I’ll be the 2nd second.

That picture gives me the shakes.

This is not good nor hot IMO. This is just scary.

4. puddin says:

^ what they said

5. Junebug says:

Jessica, i fear, will not bounce back after the second baby. She haven’t given her body enough time in between pregnancys. Poor Jess.

• blasted1 says:

Purses the size of a VW and unbuttoned long shirts and lots of black do not equal bouncing back. She lost maybe 1/2 of the weight she had gained before baby#2. Now, she’s just going to continue bouncing like a beachball at a concert forever. If this picture could be captioned, I would write: Jabba in drag with off-spring.

6. Mike says:

I don’t know, dudes. I like Jessica Simpson no matter what.

7. rubberduckylove says:

Wow, haven’t seen eyes that dead since Terry Richardson’s Lohan shoot.

8. Missthaaang says:

I’ve seen a 300 pound woman lose a shit ton of weight and bounced back, no loose skin or anything and she looked great in the end. Just means you have to work extremely hard to look good, but that is only if you truly want it. People who rag on someone they don’t know and say things like “she won’t bounce back” are the type of people who make themselves feel better by judging others. I’m sure a lot of these commenters are a bunch of trolls.

• Junebug says:

I guess I would be a troll if I “wished” that she didn’t bounce back…but I didn’t. And you’re judging us, so what does that make you ? An asshole.

9. P1LL says:

it looks like she has a goitre or goiter (enlargement of the thyroid gland)
    Yes I did Google it :P

10. DarkEmpress says:

I think she will lose all the weight and then some. I bet Papa Joe got her another deal with weight watchers and this time they made sure to specify exactly how much weight she has to loose.

11. meh says:

It seems dangerous to be wearing big hangy earrings with a baby and their grabby hands. But what do I know.

12. lana says:

i thinks she is a fun mom. i wouldnt want to have a mother who was afraid to eat a cup cake

13. Lady says:

I just love her. She’s so normal. And that baby girl is just scrumptious!