9Guess the Celebrity: Cleavage Edition

Three hints!

—It’s not Kim Kardashian.
—It’s not Pam Anderson.
—It’s definitely not who you think.

Jump in to find out who this righteous set of tits belongs to!

Yeah, it’s Amanda Bynes. Are you as disappointed as I am, guys?

December 14, 2012 at 5:30 pm by Sarah

9 Responses to “Guess the Celebrity: Cleavage Edition”

1. Ellie66 says:

Wow the last person I would have thought. Did she get s boob job ?

2. Carly says:

I thought Katy Perry!

3. Harriet Meadow says:

Ugh. Who does this? Oh look, a random picture of my boobs! That chick seriously wants some attention. They are nice boobs, though.

4. luke says:

I want to taste them

5. MJRyan says:

Now if this was a real game I’d have to admit, I wouldn’t be eligible to play this one. You see, I knew that was Mandy’s rack right off the bat because I was just suckling on them puppies not too long ago when I tapped that ass!!! Yaknowatimsayin?

6. Gbear42 says:

Who cares…I would bang those tits the pearl jam her any day

7. sven says:

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes/Cibrian, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Suzy Favor Hamilton the Olympian & Vegas call girl, Rita Ora/Rob Kardashian, Petraeus women).

My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book. It’s now in the top 1% of books selling on Amazon!

The book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND, insider experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients)! “I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships.

It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” This is no joke, the raw truths of “I Steal Wives” will forever change how you do relationships and understand women, especially if you are one!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It’s selling FAST!

8. Nice one really glad to uncover another blogger who adores this hottie also