10Love It or Leave It: Kristen Stewart’s Stylish Onesie

A photo of Kristen Stewart

Can we talk about fashion in general for a minute, guys? Because I love all these precious little rompers. No, like I love them. I like calling them onesies for fun, but I think they’re really adorable. But even though I’ve seen many a romper that I would love to own (ASOS, you will be the death of me), I just can’t do it. I’m pear-shaped to the max, and I just can’t imagine being able to find a pair of shorts that would fit my ass without just falling off of my top half. I usually do dresses with full skirts, because I can’t even find jeans that fit my ass and my waist. It’s a hard life. A hard life that makes it impossible to wear cute, cute rompers.

All that being said, I think it will be fairly obvious when I tell you that I LOVE Kristen Stewart‘s outfit here. I absolutely love it. I don’t get why she’s insisting on the constant lace and the sheerness, but I’ll definitely take it if it means she looks as awesome as this*.

What do you think?

*Not the hair. The hair is so dumb.

December 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Kristen Stewart

10 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Kristen Stewart’s Stylish Onesie”

1. puddin says:

Love it!

2. mireee says:

I fucking love ASOS!

3. Cece says:

I am also pear shaped to the max, and was able to find the most perfect romper that fit really well on my top half as well at H&M, it made me quite happy.

4. pufinstuf says:

I hate to think about what one has to go through to pee when wearing something like that.

5. kate says:

Could’ve been tailored better – crotch seam is weird. What’s with the lace and leather and sheerness shit? It’s like after everything we shouldn’t necessarily expect her to dress nun-ish for a public image repair but it’s also like she’s…ah fuck it never mind

6. P1LL says:

I don’t get what people see in her? she has a pre pubescent boys body without the ability to show facial expression .

7. Jacq says:

I am tall with a long torso, rompers turn into coochie-cutters on me. I will give it to her, though, that this is a really cute one. I actually like the lace cut-outs.