9Want to See Emile Hirsch’s Penis?

Of course you do. I don’t think it’d really matter *who* I put in a headline asking “Want to see [fill in the blank]‘s penis”, because the answer would pretty much always be yes, and you’d be yes-ing either because you have a morbid curiosity (like wanting to see what Doug Hutchison‘s penis looks like; don’t pretend you don’t, it’s OK) or you have the hots for the dude and want to see just what kind of equipment he’s packing. And guys, it’s alright. I’m here to tell you that it’s perfectly fine to be curious about your peers’ genitalia, and I’m also here to indulge it.

That’s why I’ve left a NSFW photo of Emile Hirsch and his penis (which isn’t doing anything hot; it’s just peeing in a potted plant) outside a club in L.A. last night. I guess he just really had to go.

I don’t judge. You’re welcome.

December 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Emile Hirsch

9 Responses to “Want to See Emile Hirsch’s Penis?”

1. Pique says:

false promises. I L O V E Emile Hirsh. But this didn’t live up to my expectations.

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

Meeeee tooooo! I just saw The Girl Next Door for the first time & was shocked at how much I loved it. ‘Cause of him. All ’cause of him. *swoon*

2. Dulce says:

So….where is it?

3. Funny. I rewatched Into the Wild just last night and wanted to comment on earlier post about Kristen Steward (she used to do the lip biting trick and the overly intense and awkward body language back then too, yet there was also innocence in her voice, and her eyes weren’t as conceited as they are now) but didn’t have the time; now I must comment on the Hirsch’s post – his facial expression is HILARIOUS. I have nothing to say of his penis in this picture, though. I already saw it in a much better angle in the movie. I believe if you google “Emile Hirsch into the wild naked in river” or something, you will be able to see it too :) you are welcome.

4. pikki nikki polka pants says:

p.s. hmm, he looks like a hotter, slender Jack Black…

5. Lo says:

Are there no bathrooms anywhere? This is gross.

6. Mercy says:

That poor aloe plant.

7. casey says:

lol. HIS FACE.

8. Paige says:

I certainly hope that red solo cup isn’t the one he is drinking out of.