7Quotables: Brian Littrell (Yeah, I Know) Doesn’t Pray for Lindsay Lohan Either

Unfortunately, no, [I don't pray for Lindsay Lohan]. I’m probably breaking a lot of ministers’ hearts. It’s like, “He’s a Christian. He should pray for everybody” … But she’s not in my prayers at night. I’m sorry.

Brian Littrell (formerly of the Backstreet Boys, if you had no idea who he was to begin with) on Lindsay Lohan and how she fits into the grand scheme of the afterlife, and it’s pretty funny that someone as random as this dude is talking good, positive thoughts for Lindsay Lohan (or the lack thereof, honestly), because weren’t we just talking about this the other day? Yes, we were.

Brian, if you don’t know, has become a deeply religious fellow since the Backstreet Boys disbanded earlier in the decade, and Lindsay, as you know, is in some serious, dire need of counseling, whether it be emotional, mental, religious, or just the good old STOP DRINKING FOOL kind that you get in rehab.

Way to talk the talk, Brian Littrell. Way to be.

December 5, 2012 at 7:30 am by Sarah

7 Responses to “Quotables: Brian Littrell (Yeah, I Know) Doesn’t Pray for Lindsay Lohan Either”

1. aaa says:

The Backstreet Boys are still together. They just released a Christmas song and they’re working on their 8th album.

• Sarah says:

Didn’t they break up, then, at a point in time? I could swear they did. (Not that I was ever a fan, which could account for my inaccuracy.)

• aaa says:

They actually had a 3-year hiatus between 2002-2005 but they released 3 albums after that.

• Sarah says:

I guess you learn something new every day, huh? :)

• MissLeeLoo says:

He’s also been extremely religious since a young age (his family’s religion was reinforced when he went through heart surgery at the age of 5)… so it’s not a new thing…
        I used to be a bit of a BSB freak, so I don’t expect this to be general knowledge, but c’mon now Sarah!

2. Maggie says:

Why should he pray for her? She’s not his business.

3. pikki nikki polka pants says:

he and her have a history, somewhat. She used to bang Nick Carter! LOLOLOL Nick freaking Carter showed up to one of our house parties back in the day & looked beat the fuck up a.k.a tweaked out. (I lived with some shady dudes at the time, what can I say…)