23Love It or Leave It: Scarlett Johansson’s New Tattoo

A photo of Scarlett Johansson

I don’t think I’ve ever rolled my eyes so hard in my whole entire life. “Lucky you,” really? Really, Scarlett Johansson? This is what you want on your body forever?

I don’t care if Scarlett here is super hot (which, duh, of course she is), this is just dumb. There’s a difference between being confident and being cocky, and there’s even a small area of cocky that’s ok as long as you can back it up, but this isn’t anywhere near that. This is cocky to the max. And it’s permanent. I can’t even get over this.

Also, it’s not even a good tattoo. Shouldn’t Scarlett Johansson be able to afford really good tattoos? If she’s going to get a dumb horseshoe on her ribs, she could at least be able to afford a tattoo artist who could center it properly, and probably she could afford one who does tattoos that don’t look like a doodle from a seven-year-old.

But what do you think? Do you love it?

November 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Scarlett Johansson

23 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Scarlett Johansson’s New Tattoo”

1. meh says:

Apparently she got this from some famous (?) graffiti artist. This is his “style” and people actually pay good money for his work. I can’t for the life of me see why. I suppose it’s some sort of “artistic statement” but unless you make him ink a disclaimer on you explaining why the hell it looks so awful, people will just think it’s a prison tat.

2. CranAppleSnapple says:

Really really bad.

3. kimcheee says:

It’s amazing. Her taste in tattoos is so bad! I thought she was smarter….

4. AlyLaff1002 says:

God damn Scarlett Johansson, why can’t you be as smart as you are hot!? Terrible tattoo.

5. puddin says:

Trashy and tacky.

6. Lily says:

omg is awful!

7. F says:

Prison tat Amy Winehouse style! Poor decision Scarlett.

8. Megan says:

Really ugly, but the one on the inside of her underarm is way uglier.

9. MadameX says:

Tattoos are very personal. To dislike another person’s taste in tattoos, is similar to disliking their taste in art. People will pay millions for Andy Warhol paintings & I find them hideous. Other people will probably pay thousands for Brad Pitt’s upcoming furniture line & I find that atrocious as well. So… at least her tattoo is in an inconspicuous place & it probably has special and private meaning to her so that is all that really matters.

10. Pique says:

I like it. Old school, similar to Sailor Jerry’s work. Why not!

11. Taeko says:

It’s by Fuzi Uvtpk. Here’s his other tattoo work: http://www.fuzi-uvtpk.com/en/gallery/tattoo.html

I think it is absolutely awful.

• alylaff1002 says:

Wow. As someone who has several large, exspensive pieces I can seriously say that I don’t see the appeal or artistry kn his work. My 10 year old nephew is a better artist. Damn.

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Yeah, I think she will be trying to change it really soon. It has to be really awesome for a person to want it there forever!

12. Chandra says:

That looks like something Napolean Dynamite drew.

13. person says:

Are you sure that’s her?

14. Chuck says:

If it was a tramp stamp on her, it would be awesome.

15. meekmila_ says:

Too rich to have that unprofessional jailhouse tattoo. ins

16. Erica says:

That’s also a sensitive spot where she go tattooed. Maybe she moved a few times. I think its cool

17. lacra says:

ya se jodio esa mujer pintandose esa mierda de tatuaje nojoda ociosa yo me la soplo y sale mejor

18. Anon says:

Stumbled across this article and I know it’s a little late, but since no one else has brought this up, I figured I should. I think it’s stupid to judge other’s ink because it could be personal. “Lucky You” could be something her dad or beloved grandmother used to say to her. Or it could have been meant for someone who has those style of tattoos. I personally don’t understand that shitty style unless you are punk rock and a friend did it for you when you guys were drunk. Or maybe she just likes it. Cleary she can afford better. Point is, it’s a waste of time to judge, since we will never know the meaning.