9Love It or Leave It: Lady Gaga’s Weird Outfit

So I’m all about what Lady Gaga‘s doing lately. And if you don’t know what Lady Gaga’s doing lately, it’s just this—telling everyone the world over that they should be comfortable in their own skin, no matter what, and the same people should accept their flaws and know that they’re beautiful because they’re people and that’s just the way it is. I like it. I think it’s really wonderful. But you want to know what I think is not so wonderful? This horrific outfit Lady Gaga’s wearing. It’s just bad. It’s not even high fashion, it’s … it’s crap fashion. It’s not even fashion.

I’m all for accepting people no matter who they are, what their race is, whether or not they’re fat or thin or pudgy or emaciated, or what their sexual orientation is … but there’s one thing that I cannot tolerate, and that is poor clothing choices, and holy cow. This is bad.

Love it or leave it, guys?

October 5, 2012 at 5:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Lady Gaga

9 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Lady Gaga’s Weird Outfit”

1. Lily says:

Oh, look! Lana del Rey! Their friendship is just too much, they are the same person now.

2. Anna says:

Well if that’s a recent photo, she doesn’t look like she gained 30pounds..

3. mireee says:

That is very Lana del Rey-ish indeed.

4. Bell Curve says:

She looks… ok actualy

5. Ellie66 says:

She doesn’t look like she gained 25 lbs. her outfit looks like something Miley Cyrus has worn.

6. Trekker says:

It looks to me as if she was lying about the weight gain, she is petite and in a petite person 25lbs more ARE noticeable. If that is the case too bad she is saying things for publicity and not to help young ones who have real weight issues.

7. Alpha Female says:

People, she DID gain 30 pounds. And she lost it all over the course of about 2 or 3 weeks.

Anyone else slightly disturbed/grossed out by that? So much for not being ashamed, I guess.

8. Webster says:

Guess she wasn’t as proud of that voluptuous body as she claimed. She seems to have lost a lot of weight in a very small amount of time.

9. puddin says:

She actually looks good. It’s strange that, for her to look “normal,” she just needs to wear not-clothes instead of what she likes to insist are clothes.

Is she leaning on the guy for support because of her ridiculous shoes? What is that? If you can’t walk in shoes, that sort of renders them completely useless.