96FIRST PHOTO: Jessica Simpson’s Weight Loss

photo of jessica simpson post baby pictures big reveal pic
Today, guys, Jessica Simpson will debut her new post-baby body on Katie Couric’s new show, which is aptly-named Katie, and this was a photo of Jessica arriving at the airport yesterday afternoon for filming, and my God, does she look good. Seriously, anyone who would say otherwise (aside from those who just don’t think she’s attractive, which is way, way beyond me) is completely crazy. I think it’s safe to say that Weight Watchers has put out another “success” story, right?

Will you guys be watching Katie today?

September 10, 2012 at 12:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Jessica Simpson

96 Responses to “FIRST PHOTO: Jessica Simpson’s Weight Loss”

1. Harriet Meadow says:

She looks gorgeous!

2. blasted1 says:

She looks fat, period, and all the camoflage (handbag the size of a five year-old, black on black on black, tunic top) can’t hide her chubby and vapid little face and her plump little pig paws hands. Yes, she has lost SOME weight, but nowhere near 70 pounds. So, come and get me, haters, and dump a ton of mac & cheese on my head….or pelt me with buttered pop-tarts. Sorry.

3. mcmiller says:

I’m not a fan of Jessica, but I think she looks awesome. While I definitely think she is wearing a sort of “camouflage” to accentuate the good parts/hide the less flattering parts–what woman doesn’t do this when wanting to look good???? She is clearly a lot slimmer than she was a few months ago. Good for her. I hope she continues on her path without getting crazy skinny.

4. AlyLaff1002 says:

She looks like she’s lost some weight, but I’ve seen other pictures of her from today and she hasn’t lost as much as she says. You guys chose the most flattering picture of her to put up and didn’t include any of the other photos taken of her. She’s doing a good job hiding her body but she’s not as thin as she looks in this photo.

I’m the last person in the world who will call her fat, I think she has every right to take as much time as she wants to lose the baby weight. I just think putting up only this picture paints a much better picture of her weight loss than how she actually looks.

5. Elizabeth says:

I will never understand the pressure women put on themselves and others to lose wait as soon as they give birth. How about you enjoy the life you just brought forth. Lose wait when your ready, slowly. Being a new mom is crazy and hetic enough.

6. Elizabeth says:

*weight

7. KatiePie says:

She has just a few last bit of weight to lose to look thin, but she still looks absolutely beautiful.

8. malibou says:

Are we to assume that she gained 70 lbs while pregnant, or that she gained some amount less and has now lost the baby weight plus whatever weight she wanted to lose before pregnancy?

I’m assuming she gained 70 lbs while pregnant. By the time she left the hospital, she had likely already lost ~15 lbs. By the the time her daughter was a week old, she was likely down another 5-7 lbs of water weight (and other fluids). This puts her at 50 lbs to lose at the baby’s one week mark. She would still lose several more pounds of water weight over the next week. By now she is in more of a routine and can start watching her caloric intake, yet also still produce enough milk. If she is breast feeding, and following a plan, it wouldn’t be hard to shed 5 lbs a week at first. As she got closer to her pre-pregnancy weight, I’m sure her weight loss slowed down and she had to really boost her exercise to lose the last bit, but she could have done that in this amount of time if she was diligent. She was in one of her heavier phases when she got pregnant, not Daisy Duke ready.

9. Pique says:

i want that Celine bag, it’s sooooo chic!!!

10. Carly says:

I want those pants.

11. MRyan says:

Aaaah, now she startin to look like she did at the time I was tappin that ass!!!

12. tj says:

She look good enough to eat

13. Andre says:

Even Celebs need a little help once in a while. She’s lookin pretty good here.

14. Nate says:

She looks adorable

15. ladies : naturally renew your sexual energy

16. She has the sexiest smile

17. i think she looks happy !!!

18. bhakem says:

Jessica Simpson did what she had to do to lose weight and she looks lovely.

19. Vine says:

Weight loss is beautiful

20. Her smile …check it out!!!!!!

21. Jesswietgh says:

She really looks amazing

22. she looks great. its hard to lose all that weight when your a new mom. eating a healthy diet and taking green coffee bean max will make you lose so much weight quick.

23. She loonks great . happy and beautiful ….

24. john says:

She looks absolutly stunning.

25. jaysegs says:

She’s accented very well ! From a Guy’s perspective :)

26. i think she is more attractive now

27. Acai Berry says:

I think she looks nice

28. shop shop says:

I can she has done very well and looks pretty good! Really beautiful!

29. Gabi says:

I like this article thank you ;)

30. krisda28 says:

I think she looks nice

31. weight loss says:

She doesn’t look bad at all.

32. acai berry says:

she is very gorgeous!!!

33. click the link if you want to lose weight like Jessica.

34. Ivan says:

Weight Loss is awesome !

35. Boris says:

She is awesome !!!

36. We’ve taken Acai Berry one step further by combining Acai extract with a combination of nutrients that help with weight-loss, increased energy levels, and antioxidants that help promote healthier looking skin.

37. Big bones says:

Love u girl!!! you look Fabulous.