Yay! It’s Britney, signing autographs at an ‘X-Factor‘ function! Doesn’t she* look great? Her hair is still pretty fabulous, and she looks happy, too. It sounds like things are really looking up for our girl Britney, as there hasn’t been a word about on-set breakdowns or crying or walking off sets. In fact, Britney sounds like she’s really getting into her judging groove. Entertainment Weekly has compiled a Top 8 list of Britney’s most “blunt” responses whilst judging the talent on ‘X-Factor’, and some of them are downright harsh. From EW:
– “I thought it was magnificento!”
– “Who let you on the stage?”
– “I feel like you need to go to New York and be on Broadway. I don’t think the pop industry could handle you.”
– “I’m sorry, I was bored. I have to say no.”
– “Holy cow! I can’t believe that voice came from that tiny body.”
– “To make a great performance, you have to step it up. There’s a big wall between us, and you need to learn to break it down.”
– “I can’t look. I literally can’t look.” (During one male contestant’s raunchy dance.)
– ”I’m sorry, sweetie, but you have to be great to be on this show.”
Wait. What the hell does “magnificento” mean? Does Britney think “magnificento” is Italian or something for “magnificent”? Because I think she’s actually looking for “magnifique” or “magnifico,” not both plus English all at once. But hey. We’ll let her slide. At least she’s not sitting in her chair throwing Cheetos as poor performances and mumbling swearwords under her Pepsi breath.
*Yes, I mean boobs. BOOBS. Her boobs look GREAT.