7ANGELINA JOLIE IS PREGNANT. AGAIN.

Can you even believe it? Before the news has really hit anywhere, we have the exclusive that Angelina Jolie is pregnant and currently expecting her … I don’t know, what is this, her ninth kid? Tenth? Whatever. The thing that matters is that there are hungry children in the world and gay couples who aren’t allowed to marry yet, but Brad and Angelina are adding to the world’s population and planning a sure-to-be-stellar wedding event that’s going to cost what it’d take to feed a medium-sized country for a year probably going to happen before that tiny belly pops.

Congrats, guys!

June 1, 2012 at 2:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Angelina Jolie

7 Responses to “ANGELINA JOLIE IS PREGNANT. AGAIN.”

1. Lo says:

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m not sure that OK Magazine is a reliable source of information.

2. dee cee says:

She can afford her kids.. and raises them well..

3. Nat says:

I’ll believe if I see her bump

4. crab says:

What are they competing with the freaks in that reality show with 19 kids and counting….??

5. Ike Nash says:

Hello there uh,well this love track here is for The lovely Gorgeous Sexy Angelic Sexy Mrs Angelina Jolie,& it is called How’s It Going Mam,& I wrote it to the Instrumental of a song called Battlezone using ma own lyrics/words,& Battlezone was originally sang by The rap group named Bone Thugs N Harmony,so here is ma love song for Sexy Mrs Angelina Jolie,that I & I wrote to the InstrumentaL,of Battlezone using ma own Lyrics/word,oh one more thing that I & I almost forgot to mention Sexy Mrs Angelina Jolie is that whenever ya see the word Bay-Bay,it means Baby

Ma Song Title:How’s It Going Mam

Ma Introduction Before Ma Chorus for the Gorgeous Mrs Angelina Jolie:

Hey girl,how is Pitt?Live great,everyday,let’s getaway

Ma Chorus for Sexy Gorgeous Mrs Angelina Jolie:

In your city,I’m sure,it’s very cool,let’s not duel,babe,in swimming pools,we should chill,babe,I’m very cute,and so are you,Bay-Bay,so go out babe

Ma Verse 1 for Mrs Angelina Jolie:

In the place,of the world,girl,let’s go,yo,so,no,trashes allowed,no more,wars & foes,no more,shows,like those,that make you slow,slow in kindness,and no,more,things like hoes,tell Brad Pitt,hello,let’s talk on phones,you and I,so girl,you’re sexy,yo,hey so girl,hello,I’m just at home,just at home,in ma battlezone

6. asif shahmir says:

hey dear
    im shaikh muhammad asif shahmir
    please reply i miss him julie