11Love It or Leave It: Tom Cruise’s W Magazine Cover

photo of tom cruise rock of ages w magazine cover pics
Emily’s filled you guys in on this whole ‘Rock of Ages’ thing that Tom Cruise is doing, yes? Because apparently, W magazine has taken it upon themselves to become the film’s number one promoter, it seems. If you’ve done your best in avoiding the entire thing, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but we’re going to talk about this movie for a second, OK? For some background information, IMDB:

Set in 1987 Los Angeles, Drew and Sherrie are two young people chasing their dreams in the big city. When they meet, it’s love at first sight, though their romance will face a series of challenges.

The film stars Tom Cruise, obviously, Malin Akerman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Julianne Hough, Alec Baldwin, Russell Brand, Will Forte, Mary J. Blige, and a bevy of hairband-looking blonde women.

In all seriousness, no, I will not be seeing the film, and it’s mainly to do with the whole Tom Cruise thing. Just not all that much of a fan. Granted, I did see ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ and found it to be pretty bad ass. But we’ll just keep that to ourselves for a little while here, OK? At least ’til we see what kind of reviews this movie’s going to get?

Finally, W magazine: just … what the hell?

May 8, 2012 at 10:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Tom Cruise

11 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Tom Cruise’s W Magazine Cover”

1. meh says:

Holy Photoshop! He looks so freaking young!

2. AlyLaff1002 says:

I can’t see a trailer from this movie without laughing at how ridiculous I think Tom Cruise looks. It may not have been that way with another actor playing that role but Tom just looks silly to me. This picture has the same effect on me that the trailer does.

3. nicole peach says:

He looks like Scott Disick.

4. nicole peach says:

And what a big bunch of bullshit…. he doesn’t’ like women.

5. nicole peach says:

Now that I’m on a roll, he is SO NOT SEXY. NOT IN THE FUCKING LEAST. HE’S A LIAR. A GROSS SOULLESS FAMEWHORING DISHONEST TROLL.

6. Mamie says:

The amazingly awful photoshop makes him look like Bronson Pinchot as “Balki” in “Perfect Strangers”.

7. XYZ says:

Hope to live the day CRUISE will get out of the closet…

8. Andrea says:

Actors are actors. They don’t have to be straight to play a straight part – and who cares, anyway, what he is. If he wants a family and to be straight, isn’t that what most of America wants? For gays to not be gay, try to be straight? Geez, America, a possibly gay guy possibly trying not to be can’t even please you.

All of you commenting . . . and you have done exactly what with your lives? You have put yourself out there how? I admire him for trying a different kind of roll. I look forward to seeing it.

9. Willow says:

Well this whole entire cover looks fake & a mess.

10. Catherine says:

He looks so fake, he is an attractive man but he has no sex appeal, he has to be asexual I bet my money on it!