14This is What Miley Wore to Pilates, Or, As I Like to Call It, “The NSFW Miley Cyrus Upskirt”

photo of miley cyrus pictures photos cutting pics photo
No, really, I’m actually not joking. This is literally what she wore to her Pilates class, and all of those bangle bracelets on her left wrist do nothing to dispel the rumors that she’s cutting, either. I don’t know what’s less believable coming out of a Pilates class – the miniskirt, the bracelets, or the bra. I mean, have you ever done Pilates? It’s not exactly the most comfortable thing to do in a regular bra. Sports bras and all of the support they offer are really kind of necessary for all of that bending, twisting, and heaving. Jeez.

Anyway, things seem like they’re kind of going downhill fast for old Miley-girl here. The whole maybe-being-shot-down for engagement by Liam Hemsworth thing, the cutting thing … It’s like everything’s just spiraling out of control for girlfriend. I mean, in this very dress, an upskirt shot was caught, and folks, it’s like Atlantis. Everyone speculated as to whether or not its very existence was real, and here, on a random day, we’re blindsided by the fact that Miley Cyrus does, in fact, have a vagina.

You can jump in for the photo, and before any of you get all up on your high horses (but still find yourself peeking at the photo), yes – she is eighteen now, OK?

I suppose my only other question pertaining to Miley’s choice of exercise-wear is “Who wears a regular bra to Pilates, but no panties? Come on!

photo of miley cyrus upskirt shot pictures photos vagina pictures upskirts nudes pic

April 7, 2012 at 9:00 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Miley Cyrus

14 Responses to “This is What Miley Wore to Pilates, Or, As I Like to Call It, “The NSFW Miley Cyrus Upskirt””

1. Nikki says:

I like the dress…

2. Sunny says:

She’s 19, not 18. The scars are there though! Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I have a feeling she’s going break down mentally soon.

3. J-Kitt says:

Perhaps she got changed? You could totally fit a pair of rolled up yoga pants and sports bra in that bag. Maybe she wanted to look “good” for the swarm of paparazzi after her workout? Or you know, maybe not I suppose.

4. withthewind says:

I don’t know about y’all but those upskirt shots are so early 2000′s. that was paris, lilo, and brit all over. like, we don’t need to see you flashing your shit on purpose. skeeeeezy and dated.

5. matt says:

she needs to die

so wii can have a good harvest

(south park reference)

6. mike says:

I hope she does not over-do the who fitness thing and go all skeletor on us.

7. nina says:

come on, she probably changes her clothes in comfortable clothes there..

8. bambi says:

Common, she could fit a small child in that bag, much less a change of clothes… assuming she “forgot” to pack a spare pair of underoos for after her workout, I wouldn’t blame her for not wanting to wear post workout panties. Though, I have been wearing skirts my entire life, literally… I didnt wear pants until I was 25, (long story), so I dont see how these gals have so many issues with flashing vag everywhere.

9. Marie says:

That looks photo shopped to me. In this picture you can see the outline of her underwear.

10. jelly says:

SHUT UP ANTI-MILEY.,.U OL SUCKS.,.MILEY IS WORK ON HVING A SEXY AND HEALTHY BODY.,.SHE NEEDS IT.,.

11. VtFarmboy says:

How hard is it to put panties on? Come on really….

12. matt says:

omg!!!!!!!!!!! u guys see in the picture of miley geting in the car that she has a twin sister????????? the news they try to hide it but the paperazi they got her!!!!!!!