Well, don’t let that thumbs-up fool you, because no, Jack Nicholson isn’t excited about the Super Bowl, which, in case you live under a rock or don’t peruse Facebook for hours a day, is tomorrow. In fact, he’s really not looking forward to it all.
Specifically, Jack said he would rather drink bleach than go to the Super Bowl.
I can definitely see where Jack is coming from on this one. I would hate to go to the Super Bowl as well – there’s too many people, and I’m not into football at all. Also, Madonna is doing the halftime show, and … it’s Madonna. I don’t want to support that.
Taking Jack’s comment a little further though, I decided to come up with a list of things I would rather do than even watch the Super Bowl. I hope those of you who are in the same boat as me can get some ideas of your own about what you can do tomorrow, and I hope those of you who are excited about it can still respect me afterwards.
Instead of watching the Super Bowl, I would rather:
– bake cookies for everyone who lives in my apartment building, even the girl who lives above me who thought it was ok to throw a used tampon applicator in front of my window
– revamp and update my Myspace account
– revamp and update my Xanga account
– write an elaborate Harry Potter fan fiction in which an original character named Emily discovers at the age of 23 that she has magical powers and goes to develop her (exceptionally strong) skills at Hogwarts, where she rides a unicorn
– mop the floors
– take a series of pictures of my guinea pigs with the shitty camera on my phone (I went ahead and started this one, check out the gallery! The black one is Henry, the one with the wacky hair is Aladdin!)
– anything at all, dear God, please don’t make me watch it
What about you guys? You can go ahead and use this post to express your feelings about the upcoming game, your bets, your annoyances, whatever. Have a magical night, and I’ll see you in the morning!