2) As a preteen, she was kind of an ugly duckling.
3) Kesha Sebert scored a 1500 (out of 1600, you young kids) on her SATs, and a 140 on an IQ test—which technically makes her a genius.
4) She elected to get a GED and pursue a music career rather than attend college.
5) As of November 2010, she still lived in her mother’s basement.
7) Pebe Sebert is a country songwriter. And a single mom. Also, she’s kind of a hippie.
I was so happy being broke. And I’m happy not being broke. It doesn’t really affect me either way. I care about taking care of people that have taken care of me—that’s important to me. But to be honest, I’m kind of repulsed by the gluttony and excesses of a lot of people in the limelight.