14Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Were Kicked Off a Pumpkin Patch for Fornicating

photo of courtney stodden and doug hutchison pictures pumpkin patch sex hot pics photos nudes
You know, every time I try to type “Doug,” you know what comes out? “Dough.” I just can’t stop it. Even consciously trying *not* to type “Dough,” it happens. Like in that first sentence there. Which I suppose is appropriate, because the “Doug” in question is probably puffy, yeasty, clammy, and spoiled-milk-colored underneath those clothes. Consider me grossed the f*ck out.

Anyway, these two idiots were removed from a family-friendly pumpkin patch this past weekend for – you guessed it – exhibiting really gross behavior, behavior that should never occur between a child and a granddad. I don’t really have much else to say about these two other than, “Courtney Stodden. Wake the hell up.” And Doug Hutchison, “You are one nasty man, corrupting this young woman who looks positively prepubescent from the waist down.” I mean, does this girl even get her period yet? Or is that their clever ploy in birth control innovation?

October 24, 2011 at 11:30 am by Sarah

14 Responses to “Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Were Kicked Off a Pumpkin Patch for Fornicating”

1. iheartevilbeet says:

they make me miss heidi and spencer… i didnt think it was possible

2. luves it says:

i was about to say…..the next heidi and spencer right there. obnoxious public scenes!

3. Jessica says:

So when does Ashton jump out and tell us we’ve all been Punk’d? Because, for real? This shit gets harder to believe by the day.

4. Whatever89 says:

Okay we get it; you’re young, you married your grandfather and got away with it and from the neck down, you’re hot but seriously, enough is enough. They wanted people to take them seriously, I just didn’t know I had to pay admission to the Cirque de Freak.

5. Blu says:

This is NOT sexy or cute more sad and pathetic..

6. Yo Mama says:

God, I think I got a venereal disease from the pictures. Christ almighty, that’s just gross.

7. Koko says:

I couldn’t even finish looking at all the pictures. disgusting…

8. Whatever89 says:

seriously?

9. dallas says:

It was hard to see her molest an innocent pumpkin like that.

10. dallas says:

In the 7th picture she looks like she crapped out those pumpkins.

11. flwd says:

she’s young..but i don’t think as young as she’s claiming to be… her hands look older. plus she looks more like an 80′s wanna-be playboy bunny. i’m sure soon she will be.

12. The End Is Here says:

LOL — a blind man can see right through that girl’s phony behavior..

She’s such an awful actress … that she actually practices … during her interviews … in front of her husband (and the world) … how she will ‘FAKE her ORGASMS’ for later..

She is the WORST ‘beard’ (ooops .. no wait … I meant … ‘bride’ … yeah .. that’s what I meant … ‘bride’ … lol) EVER.

———-­———-­———-­–.

Also … does anyone else wonder if Courtney Stodden may secretly be … the ‘prom-nigh­t bathroom-stall’ baby of … late televangel­ist ‘Tammy Faye Baker’?.

Come on … just admit it … they both look a lot alike –- especiall­y ‘around the eyes’. LOL.