14I TOLD You LeAnn Rimes is Looking Fit These Days

photo of leann rimes pictures skinny thin anorexic proana thinspiration photos pics

No, I’m joking, even though it’s becoming not-so-funny lately. I actually never said anything of the sort. Ever. Because she’s not. Especially in this here photo, she looks positively awful, and my general disdain for her is slowly eeking its way into full-blown concern for the girl. Seriously, all joking stuck off in a box somewhere, LeAnn Rimes LOOKS TERRIBLE. I mean, should we start taking bets on when the first “LeAnn Rimes Hospitalized” headline shows up somewhere on the ‘net? If girlfriend here keeps showing us her concave chest, drawn face, and muscle tone deterioration, I can guarantee it won’t be very long.

September 14, 2011 at 9:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Leann Rimes

14 Responses to “I TOLD You LeAnn Rimes is Looking Fit These Days”

1. Señor Loco says:

If that isn’t anorexia or bulimia in action then nothing is.

2. What did Kathy Griffin call the Hollywood diet? “Red Bull and cocaine!”
    Doh! Doh! Doh!

• Jenn says:

Dead-on.

Also: WHY EAT WHEN YOU CAN JUST DRAAAANK, am I right.

ETA: That was insensitive of me. I’m with Sarah: this is basically organ failure on legs. There.

3. justthinkin' says:

Oh man…poor thing. She is so hungry she ate her other sleeve and you KNOW she’s got to be freezing since she has zero body fat.

4. Chuck says:

Those shoes make her feet look like cow hooves grew out from her ankles.

5. Angry Pirate says:

If you way 90 lbs, taller shoes will not make you look more healthy.

Also, if your breastbone shows you should probably not wear a shirt split down to your navel.

And… your calves are probably not supposed to be larger than your thighs. Not to mention, you can see her pelvic bones through all of that cloth.

Man, does she look like a walking skeleton here. :(

6. .... Nick .... says:

Something looks skinny.

WHAT…IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!

8. David says:

Is this anorexia or bulimia?? Is this a doctored photo??

9. lindy says:

Good God! You could play the xylophone on her sternum.
    What does Eddie seen in her?

10. miz k says:

That is shocking!!! I do not know how SHE even considers herself attractive!! Someone call DR DREW for her!!! Before it is too LATE!!

11. Pitiful!! says:

Lord have mercy! That poor child looks horrible!!!

12. sue says:

If her relationship with Eddie is SO blissful and happy, why does she look so sick and ill? Maybe she is too worried about people finding out about her husbands affairs to eat.

13. elaine says:

that is one sick person there, and she thinks she looks sexy. Another 50 pounds off and she will dissappear. hooray I think its bulimia. pretty soon, her horse teeth will rot out and all her stringy hair will fall out.