The funny thing, when I went to go look up Trace Cyrus‘s and Brenda Song‘s respective ages, just looking for more fuel to feed the indignation fire, I found out that … they’re not actually all that young. Trace was 22 this year, and Brenda was 23. You know what this means, don’t you? It means I’m getting old.
Trace, you might recognize, as Miley Cyrus‘s older brother. Here’s a few fun facts about boyfriend:
- Though he’s Miley’s kin, he’s only her half-brother; Mama Tish bore him of another man, y’all
- He briefly dated Demi Lovato
- Trace has the words “Stay Gold” tattooed on his fists
- He dropped out of high school
- He does vocals and guitar in two bands, Metro Station and Ashland HIGH
As for expectant mommy, Brenda Song, here’s another few tidbits:
- A role on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody made her Disney-famous and later starred in Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior (which, no, I did not see) among other “feature” films
- In 2006, she was named “Queen of Disney” (that just doesn’t sound very promising either)
- She was also in The Social Network, if you can believe it
- In 2004, she shared a magazine cover with Lindsay Lohan
- According to Time magazine, Song is one of three Disney starlets who haven’t yet been involved in any kind of partying/drugs/sex scandal (Hilary Duff and Raven-Symone are the other two)
Consider yourself up to speed!
Me, though, I don’t know. You ask me, it looks like another Weston Cage situation just waiting to happen. Maybe it’s the creepy-looking dyed black hair and intensity burning below the surface (or maybe that’s just a urinary tract infection I’m thinking of), but this has the potential to maybe not play out so well. However, if Trace turns out to be one of those sensitive-like emo guys, and does something … I don’t know, better with his hair, he could actually be quite attractive. It could really go either way, friends.