36Nicki Minaj Breaks Out a Dildo Mid-Concert

Nicki Minaj always looks great from the back, but you might be surprised to see what she has going on up front in these photos.

The Harajuku Barbie whipped out a fat dildo halfway through her set and gyrated around on stage while holding it in front of her no no spot.

I am Nicki’s #1 fan, but I gotta say that it really says something about the time we’re living in if she can get up on stage with a plastic penis when just like, 20 years ago, Michael Jackson got mad shit for grazing his crotch with his hand during a dance routine.

Check out all the phallic fun after the jump (and duh, it’s totally NSFW…)

March 22, 2011 at 5:30 pm by Molls
Filed Under: Nicki Minaj

36 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Breaks Out a Dildo Mid-Concert”

1. Chuck says:

She just looks like she has a giant, fat ass from behind.

2. Helena says:

She is an embarrassment to beautiful blk women like myself. I am not about that…looks like it stinks real bad lol!

3. boo says:

helen you shouldnt say she stinks cuz you probaly you stink

4. hell says:

bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Honi says:

She comes across as totally classless, but it seems that’s the way our society is going :(

6. Katerina says:

@Anonymous and yep: both of you make it so obvious that you suck your dad’s dick because your mom is a hooker.

7. Brotha J says:

Today’s word is…..BALPHOMET! You dim bulbs go figure that out!

Wats wth the racist comments? i thot we was pass tht knd of shit!

Racists are usually insecure assholes. A black guy probably fucked thier girls, or moms and the only thing they can do about it, is come to some obscure web site and bitch, because they’re too coward to do anything else.

• Yep says:

Yep, a black man had sex with my mom. That’s why all of you chimps smell like raw asshole. Makes perfect sense.

10. babyeyez says:

@yep ure just a very big fool.a loser and an imbecile.ure a mistake of a human bin and ur hooker mum shuld av gone to the dentist not doctor to abort u.see the waste product she called a child?

• Yep says:

Thanks for your insight. Now I see the error of my ways… I should be using my time to help all the chimps of the world to cure their asshole odor syndrome instead of posting here.

11. babyeyez says:

Yep i thought u should have known by now that it is white thrash lik u that stink?chimps you say?hah.look at the mirror you acne,red neck,smelly sour covered sun scary son a a bitch.u are so ugly there is still snow covering ur bony hide in summer.u dont like black yet u voted him as ur president.how stupid can u be?

• Yep says:

Looks like someone deleted my comments, but left all this other shit everyone else said. LOL bet it was a black employee.

“Opressed” my ass. You people (yes, “you people”) only hold yourself down. One day you will realize that.

12. ... says:

who said he voted for him? i white and i didnt vote for obama not my fault he got elected and he’s fucking up our country and not doing shit

13. ndffff says:

wow yall have noe life sittin here tlkin bout black ppl n shyt god damn wtf is wrong wyt yalll dumb ass

14. tim says:

@yep you really are bad at sounding racist. and granted nicki does represent our race right now but thats cuz we let her. and obama, well he is our president. and we all know he is way better than palin. and really, he isnt fucking our country over. the president really doesnt have much power, just saying

15. Whiteboyslim says:

Ummmm I’m white….. I think when you talk/type with bad grammar you make yourself look bad. Also I assume you’re black because you type like that. Is that racist or true…