17Ugh. Amber Portwood Nudes Leaked. Disgusting.

Partially nude photos of Teen Mom’s Amber Portwood have been leaked and RadarOnline got ‘em first. Amber, who recently took Kim Kardashian to task for bashing her and her co-stars, appears fully nude with her hands cleverly covering some of her naughtier parts. The best thing(s) about these photos? That huge tattoo of her daughter covering what looks like baby bump #2. Klassy!

The NSFW pics are in the gallery after the jump and they are gross. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.

February 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm by Molls
Filed Under: Amber Portwood

17 Responses to “Ugh. Amber Portwood Nudes Leaked. Disgusting.”

1. Emily says:

I don’t know that I love anything more than I love that tattoo.

• Paris says:

BAHAHAHAHAHA Are you kidding me???? That is the ugliest thing Ive ever seen!!!! Its a good thing shes not as fat as she used to be or poor Leahs face would be so contorted and she’d look like Corky from Life Goes On!

2. Jillian says:

Glad I’m not the only one that thinks she looks completely knocked up.

She’s narsty.

On another positive and loving note, thank god I have Adblocker Plus and pop-up blocker to rid myself of all the crap on the evilbeetgossip website. What the heck is wrong with you guys?

4. Chaz says:

Ugh is right! Another potato faced skank from Anderson, In…. Seriously, the towns full of ‘em! Unfortunate placement on the tat though, considering all of the baggy pant/sideways hat wearing, punk ass cookie thugs she’s bound to be humping….. Ya gotta know that some of them are pulling out & bustin a nut on her ample gut. Just sayin…..

Does anyone else think Amber is definitely a little smoking?
    In that white trash way, of course

6. kimly99 says:

Great America. We’ve now made celebrities out of “teen moms”. Please and fuck this shit.

7. stacy says:

Ok stupid question. I have adds of TMZ, the Superficial and other covering the top half of every picture i pull up. How do I get rid of it?

8. Breeee says:

This is stupied she has her daughters face tattooed on her

9. truthbtold says:

Is she serious? wow, who does that when you have a child and you know you have made of urself an unfit mother on t.v why in the world would you post these pictures???

10. K says:

I would seriously put a bag over her head an wax that ass for day. I bet my nut would look amazing on that perfect example of a bubble butt.

11. K says:

Prob the best ass I’ve ever seen

12. Unknown says:

Amber an I have been fucking for the last week an I think she has a smokin hot body. If she wants to show everyone what I get to push up against than it’s her right. God knows I love that ass especially when my face is buried in it. Plus she’s not a bad mom she loves that baby. So fuck u hatin ass bitches who wish y’all were as hot as her.
    Ps did I mention I love that thick ass of hers look so good wrapped around my cock