6Marion Cotillard in Vogue Paris’ September Issue

Shit. Well, these photos were the source of a lot of realizations this morning. 1) Marion Cotillard is still way prettier than me, 2) The September issues of fashion magazines are hitting the newstands and THAT means two things: 1) It’s fall, basically, 2) My clothes are even more out of date. Whatever! Like I care! But still, guys! It’s that time of the year! Fall fashion!

Dare I ask if anyone is particularly into any fall trends? And do you think that some day I will be as pretty as Marion Cotillard?

August 22, 2010 at 10:38 am by Molls
Filed Under: Marion Cotillard

6 Responses to “Marion Cotillard in Vogue Paris’ September Issue”

1. zxcbd says:

( http://vb.ly/2cth )
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
    Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
    DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
    Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
    Jeans price is $30
    Paypal accept,Door to Door services!
    5 days arrive your home or your friends’ adress by EMS,DHL,UPs
    click my link under here!

(&*^*&%&%&*$^&$%^$%#$^%#$#$@

2. fde says:

single people gather here, for the one common goal. Search and meet their friends or dream lovers!!! it always worths the efforts to try! life is a journey, no body wants to be alone! anyway, that’s what I heard from a hot and sincere person from== http://richflirts ==

3. xcvnrt says:

( http://www.lockfashion.com )
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
    Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
    DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
    Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
    Jeans price is $30
    Paypal accept,Door to Door services!
    5 days arrive your home or your friends’ adress by EMS,DHL,UPs
    click my link under here!

(*&%(*&%*&^$&%$*^

4. king jack says:

( http://www.voguecatch.com )
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
    Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
    DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
    Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
    Jeans price is $30
    Paypal accept,Door to Door services!
    5 days arrive your home or your friends’ adress by EMS,DHL,UPs
    click my link under here!
    @#$%^&*(@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&

5. Manda says:

She’s very pretty, but I think that much eye makeup is for bland girls who look unremarkable without it. For her it’s too much.

6. toonsis says:

The Vogue cover is so very early 80′s.