11Scott Disick Needs to Calm It Down

A photo of Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian

Are you guys into those Kardashian people?  I’m not, but even I can tell that this Scott Disick character is a total douche canoe (try saying that out loud, it’s pretty fun), and I bet his neighbors feel the same exact way.

Here’s how this scene went down:  Kourtney Kardashian and Scott were hanging out by their garage, and a female neighbor said something about Scott’s parking job.  Being a completely grounded individual, Scott responded by saying the following things:

“We do own the place, and we’re leaving because you’re disgusting! Look at you!”

“You ruin my view! You know I have to sell my house cheaper because of you!”

“You’re disgusting, I would kill myself if I looked like you! Look at you, you whale!”

When the woman responded to that last remark with “Look at you,” he replied

“What about me? I’m perfect! You’re so disgusting, it makes me sick!”

You can watch the video of the incident here.  Note how quickly Scott goes completely crazy.  Also note how Kourtney just watches the whole thing with a smile of embarrassment, or maybe fear, or maybe maliciousness.  I don’t know, I don’t keep up with the Kardashians.

A few police officers showed up after the video ends, but there were no arrests or citations or even warnings, which is a shame.  How’s a douche canoe gonna learn?

June 26, 2010 at 10:06 am by Emily

11 Responses to “Scott Disick Needs to Calm It Down”

1. chloeDC says:

Me too, girl.

2. erinfimmel says:

Kay, Emily – you just won me over with 'Douche Canoe'. I'm going to save that one for a very special co-worker. Cheers!

3. Beet Czar says:

Ass Clown needs a beat-down

4. Carnevale says:

That guy is mentaly disturbed, just like that Spencer Pratt loony toon. Can't really get WHY oh WHY Kourtney still is with him, think of the baby for crying out loud!

5. casey says:

I am physically incapable of saying 'douche canoe' out loud without laughing.

6. casey says:

Agreed, but only because he's got that special kind of Christian-Bale-in-American-Psycho crazy goin' on.

7. Combjockey says:

hes a fuck-tard and shes certainly NOT putting her child first buy keeping said fuck-tard in his life. she needs to get some guts and get him gone..

8. erinfimmel says:

I used it at least five times at work today.

9. Douche canoe – def: “Jack Wagon”.