24Even Rihanna’s Hot Body Doesn’t Exempt Her From Sporting Some Pretty Major Camel Toe.

Rihanna was photographed during one of her concert stops looking fabulous — with full-frontal camel toe making a cameo appearance.

As far as I’m concerned, Rihanna’s got one of the hottest female bodies out there, but there’s nothing — I repeat, nothing — attractive about sporting camel toe.

You’re not chub in the least, doll, but maybe you can fit a better-fitting bodysuit next time. Unless, you know, you’re like a lot of people out there who totally dig The Cam.

April 23, 2010 at 9:01 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Rihanna

24 Responses to “Even Rihanna’s Hot Body Doesn’t Exempt Her From Sporting Some Pretty Major Camel Toe.”

1. Malia says:

What does being hot have to do with camel toe? Is it just an ugly person problem?

2. Señor Loco says:

Re: “…there’s nothing — I repeat, nothing — attractive about sporting camel toe” — apparently you didn’t poll any healthy heterosexual males before establishing this opinion for yourself.

3. anonymous says:

Thanks…..I just threw up a little in my mouth over that one. I guess I didn’t need breakfast this morning anyway!

4. Chaz says:

What’s so unattractive about a beefy set ‘o meat-curtains straining against some fabric? Its a shit ton better than that pic of Tila Tequila with the tampon string hangin out..in fact, I don’t think it WAS a tampon string, I believe it was a cheezy cooter doodle hangin outta her twat!

5. RG says:

Wow, this is the raciest the old Beet has been in ages (remember the old red dot over the nip slip that you could click on in the pre ad code days?)

Cameltoe, it is what it is, it all depends who it’s attached to.

6. anonymous says:

maybe if women were not shaving themselves into looking like little prepubescent girls and then wearing hideous 80′s looking bodysuits camel toe would not be happening to the beautiful and the ugly.

also, chub has nothing to do with camel toe.
    get out more sarah.

7. Lulu says:

I don’t get it, what’s wrong with with having camel toe. Aren’t all women supposed to have it. I never pay attention to it when i dress. Am is supposed to do something to hide it? Is it offensive? Anyone?

8. sarah says:

hey guys! be careful! they are just like us!! maybe some have more hotter bodies but in other side of the show ;)
    anyway, i didn’t found any special and super sexy in her front part of her ass!!!

be care ful guys! they are just like us! maybe some of us have more hotter body than them but on the other side of the show! ;)
    anyway, i didn’t find any special and very very sexy thing in her front or beside part of her ass!

10. evilbeetdouche says:

Well I guess she’s not a tranny after all.

Sorry, but if you DON’T have a camel toe in spandex… Your vag is probably hideous. Although, this CT of Rhi-Rhi’s isn’t a looker either… kinda scrawny and icky. And in the Caribbean, we kind of value a healthy sized pumpum.

12. rihanna fan says:

She looks amazing in that pic! Stop hating.

i like i like

14. IhateRihanna says:

Rihanna is a nasty bitch period. Her vagina stink too. Ugly Ebony bitch.

I just masturbated