30Anyone Else Want to See Bradley Cooper’s Ass Crack?

Cooper's Coin Slot
Photo Credit: Bauer Grifffin

Bradley Cooper went to pick up his pooch in LA today (yup, it’s raining) and it looks like SOMEBODY needs to get some new pants. Also, are we in agreement that he probably was going commando? Wouldn’t boxers or briefs cover his crack enough for this not to happen? Does Bradley Cooper freeball in corduroys? Do you think he’s normally the kind of dude who goes sans underwear, or do you think maybe he just woke up late and threw on some slacks and didn’t bother to put on underwear? This adds a new dimension to Bradley Cooper, for sure. Let’s discuss.

December 30, 2009 at 11:08 am by Molls
Filed Under: Bradley Cooper

30 Responses to “Anyone Else Want to See Bradley Cooper’s Ass Crack?”

Crack is Wack

2. Merc says:

I always knew that Bradley was a lot more than what he cracks up to be.

3. Sammy says:

He’s wearing gitch. You can see the band just above the waistband of his pants.

4. joymama says:

He’s a free-baller. Aren’t most guys?

5. Roofie says:

Who the hell wears underwear anymore?

6. momster says:

Underwear schmunderwear – what the hell kind of pants is he wearing that look like they have an elastic waistband? Bradley? Really?

7. KrisT says:

I don’t mind at all! Bradley has it going on. Too bad he’s not in Scotland and then we’d get an upskirt. Hahaha!

8. Elke says:

I would be inclined to say that the breed of dog a person owns says more about them than whether or not they wear underwear.

9. non says:

watch that. that’s all i gotta say.

10. Evil Beet says:

Adding Bauer Griffin caption to this because they complained. Why anyone would want to confirm their ownership of this photo is a mystery to me.

11. Laurie says:

Aren’t those the same pants that Renee wore when she was out with B Coop’s mother/Donatella??? They have the zippers mid-thigh to turn those puppies into shorts. I doubt there are more than 1 pair of those hideous things in LA

12. Jaime says:

I know the crack is distracting…but does anyone else notice and think that it looks like he’s wearing shoes with lifts in them or something? And the elastic waistband on those pants…why???

13. KB says:

He’s probably wearing hiking pants, which are comonly elastic waist band. Got a pair myself. If you don’t hike often no wonder you think it’s some fashion statement mistake. Same with the shoes. As far as the ass crack….come on people….high school? But then again, perhaps you are in high school. The ass crack is interesting, but not news. Poor guy. It’s cute and unapologetic. I give it an 8.

14. Diana says:

I’m just glad it’s not furry back there. Back hair is grosssss

What does Bradley Coopers ass crack have in common with Oprah’s ass crack? They both have large black objects sliding in and out of them on a regular basis.

16. KB says:

Anonymous….please explain the joke. I’m old and out of the loop. Is there some hidden Blind Vice in your joke?

• Anonymous says:

Sorry, I was totally drunk when I wrote it and now that I’ve sobered up even I don’t get it! Now, where are my pants?

Bradley Pooper!

18. Lee says:

Oh No! I feel his pain.
    What he is suffering from is medically known as high-ass crack. Tyra Banks referred to this on an episode of her tv show a couple of years ago. Tyra herself suffers from low-ass crack.
    And I, like Bradley, have the incredibly em-bare-ass-ing condition of high crack. It means we have to hitch up our jeans/pants/whatever before bending over or sitting, or else this will happen.
    Cheeks Peek is no fun kids. Do NOT try this as home!

19. LMH says:

That is some mighty juicy booty!

20. lollers says:

Who cares about what pants he’s wearing that ass is hot. Yum!

21. What’s up to every one, the contents existing at this website are truly amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows. ?????? ??? ??????? ???????