50There Are No Words

Lohan's 6126 Photoshoot

There are no words to describe Lindsay Lohan’s promotional shots for her leggings line, 6126. Oh, except for trashy, whorey, tacky, cheap, gross, pathetic, desperate, lame, awful, unflattering, coked-out looking, scary, demented and awful. What I meant to say is that there are no words except for those words. The shots, which supposedly were taken by some big deal la-de-da photographer and styled by his ex-lover, are terribly unflattering for Lohan and make the leggings look cheap, which is ironic because they are anything but, cost-wise. A pair of those can set you back over 100 bucks. What recession, right?! I’m going to buy me some whore leggings with holes already cut up! Funny money for days!

October 29, 2009 at 12:48 pm by Molls
Filed Under: Lindsay Lohan

50 Responses to “There Are No Words”

1. Amy says:

EW. She’s so coked out. By the way, I bought a pair of leggings from Forever 21 yesterday for $4.50.

• molls says:

I love Forever 21 leggings. H&M sells them for seven dollars and they last a long time!

• Anonymous says:

I like how molls reaches out to the little people every once in awhile and has a normal conversation. Typically, Beet only replies when she’s scolding you. molls is like the nice babysitter that you don’t want to go home.

• Nora says:

Beet still works here?

• Anonymous says:

@ Amy- some chinese woman got paid .05 cents for those. Good job. Keep shopping at places that mass produce rip-offs and promote unfair labor! I’m sure Lilo’s leggings are produced in the same factory, though. Look cheap as shit. You should buy your leggings at American Apparel and support fair labor!

• Anonymous says:

except it’s well known that American Apparels’ CEO is a chauvanistic (spelling sorry) pig who treats his female employees like sex objects and acts in wildly inappropriate ways very often. read up on him- Dov Charney. he’s a monster. your best bet is to steal leggings from wherever you can. fuck capitalism!

2. Dj says:

It’s so hard to root for her…when she ends up doing all this negative stuff to herself! I can be a hater, but she looks so sick. Hella thin, hella pasty, and there is nothing glamorous here…at all. This chick’s a straight up train wreck…

3. Winner says:

Well at least she is trying to make some money (Stealing from people) instead bad mouthing people for a living like “molls” who is a terrible blogger by the way! Wendie and Beet all the way.

• Anonymous says:

molls is awesome. this is not the site for you if you don’t like snark. take your meds and move along.

• Christine says:

Are you seriously saying that LiLo is a better person than molls because… wait, let me make sure i get this right…. because molls is a bad blogger? Because molls is badmouthing Lindsay (which, by the way, your bffs Wendie and Beet do too)?

There comes a point where you just start disliking someone just for the sake of disliking them instead of disliking them for tangible reasons.

4. Ariana says:

Maybe the idea is that with the return on all the tricks you’ll be able to turn wearing these leggings, they’ll pay for themselves in no time!

5. CatFace says:

I think her body looks really good there, keeping in mind she has probably been photoshopped to look thinner. Photos do look tacky though.

6. Katee says:

I actually like most of the pictures, and the leggins too. Wouldn’t buy them though! -way too expensive :(
    Rooting for Lindsay, I really hope she gets her act together soon!!

7. mamie says:

i can’t get past the psychotic top!

8. dee says:

Her hooker target audience can afford the sleezy merchandise..? Maybe they also moonlight as electricians, or service electricians on site during breaks and lunch thus the bare, under construction design room she is posing in is good.

They should use these shots and release some promotional “scratch and sniff” posters.

Maybe a cheese company could use them.

photo one…… Limburger
    photo two…….Brie
    photo three…….The ever popular English Cheddar (cracker anyone?)
    photo four……..For the few french men attracted to pussy we have the
    very pungent…. Pont l’eveque
    photo five……..Good ole American……wish they had her cheese in the
    school cafeteria growing up. I would have eaten it then
    photo six……… Havarti…..with its smooth and creamy texture.

Gotta go……..getting hungry.

10. My Cat Loves TV says:

Her poor face is what is really sad. This is as good as it could get with makeup and photography tricks. Long gone is the cute fresh freckled face girl of not all that long ago.

11. firecracker says:

her feet look larger than her head to me.

12. Pikki Nikki Polka Pants says:

this betch is GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS

13. Huronlad says:

I thoroughly like the second photo, possibly even more so as it is hard to tell it is Lohan in the photo. I miss the days when she wasn’t a skeleton on death’s door.

14. Shauna says:

Funny, but a little harsh and over the top with the comments, don’t you think?

15. Dizz says:

You left out slutty.

16. Krys says:

It looks like the studio they were supposed to be doing the shots in like forgot that Lohan was coming in, and when they showed up, they were like “Oh…Shit.” So they just stuck her wherever, hence all the junk in the shots.

But really, she looks trashy and the pictures look shitty.

17. BLA says:

WHEN WILL THIS END?!?!?

By that I mean, does anyone have bets on her next hospitalization?

18. Andi says:

The pole as a prop is kind of played out. It’s time for the creative geniuses behind these ads to come up with some more creative.

19. Hautie says:

Hey Lindsay, Lita Ford called (from 1985) and she wants her look back.

Seriously didn’t Lita do the same pose on one of her posters or albums?

20. Mike says:

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a pic of Lohan that made me say this, but “I’d hit that three times.”

21. meohmy says:

I must say I think she look’s hot! I agree with Mike I would defiantly hit dat. And molls is very hot also. I would LOVE to hit dat ass. Just wash your feet first my dear.

22. ricardo says:

bitch looks rougher than my ass after pride weekend but those leggins are hot! The ones with the side holes and the ones with the lace in the back are hot shit. Maybe most people that aren’t that much into standing out will never consider them but there’s plenty of chicks out there wearing similar stuff. I do hate that shimmery leotard-lookin thing, gross.

wow… people actually get paid to put their idiotism in writing ….amazing…

24. mark says:

I agree with Mike and meohmy. Lindsey looks extremely hot and highly fuckable.

25. skeelo says:

Perhaps this fashion line should be called 5150.
    I hope Lindsay’s work for 6126 doesn’t detract time or creative energies from her work for Ungaro.

26. Kadyn Lou says:

Guys! She is posing with a stripper pole – this outfit isn’t for everyday people, it is marketed for Strippers!!!