23OMG YOU GUYS IT’S EDWARD AND BELLA!!!!

90410x4_pattinson_b_gr_02

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson film scenes for New Moon in Vancouver, Canada.

April 12, 2009 at 9:47 pm by Evil Beet

23 Responses to “OMG YOU GUYS IT’S EDWARD AND BELLA!!!!”

1. elvisgrace says:

Someone help me out here…is KS wearing a fall?

2. Klipper says:

Christ, the first movie SUCKED balls. I usually live vampire flicks but Twilight was nothing more than a crappy love story for 15 year old girls or homosexual men.

• Michelle says:

Well, the movies are based on the books, which ARE about a love story that IS geared towards younger people (15 years of age might fit in there somewhere). It was never supposed to be a “vampire flick.”

• tee says:

hah! yeah the script was fucking tragic!didn’t know wether to laugh cry or throw up! maybe the books are better, otherwise i can’t imagine some of the actors who’ve signed on for this new one would even consider it. the kristen chick has the acting ability of a dead fish :oP

• s_j says:

if you read the book you make this totally awesum couple of edward and bella, then you see stewart and pattinson and it is a MAJOR letdown!

3. Ann says:

The movie is shitty but damn, Robert looks really hot with that gothic makeup on haha ..it makes you completely go past the fact that hes a bad actor lol

um yeah

4. Tracy says:

Dude… is that a SMILE that Kristen is wearing in that picture? Has the world gone completely insane? That girl looks damn happy to be alive! WTF? ;)

5. Mercedes says:

In the top right corner there’s like a happy Big Brother watching you.

6. jo says:

im just gona say im SOOOO excited abt this next movie !!! =D i rele cant wait

7. serena says:

Nawwww, Kristen looks ADORABLE =D

8. CazMinx says:

This movie is going to be even worse than the first one because they will ruin it by having Edward in it too much even though he was only in the book for literally about three chapters.

9. JoeX says:

OMG KS smiling! Now I definitely won’t be seeing this movie.

10. Beet Czar says:

Every time I see this guy, I think of how bad he must smell and glad I’m far away… she looks good, but also, think of how much of attitude she gives off in interviews; cute for the first few times…hope they go away soon.

11. Rachel says:

Only good things about the movie:

1) Her sweet orange truck.

2) The amazing line: “You’re so beautiful.” (when she sees him step into the light and SPARKLE for god’s sake!) to which he replies: “This is the skin of a MONSTER!!!” Ahahahahahahaha, it had me on the floor laughing!

3) It stopped me from ever considering reading the books. Thank you! If even just half the horrible lines were taken from the book, I know I wouldn’t be able to get through it.

4) I would say being able to stare at Robert Pattinson, but I only find him attractive when he talks in his native accent. Without the British thing going for him he does nothing for me.

12. b says:

looks like they are going to make KS look alive in this one

13. Emma says:

is it just me or does ks look a little TOO happy in this pic ?

14. Zeynep says:

Dammit why are they so beautiful. :’(

15. Mercedes says:

When Stinky Met Grumpy.

16. Ladybug says:

They are SO sleeping together. Body language says everything.

17. Ladybug says:

…Which is actually really great for the movie, because they are sucky ass actors.

18. Ladybug says:

..Which is really great and fortunate for the movie, ’cause they’re disastrously horrendous actors, both of them.