12This Really Makes Me Feel for Sarah Michelle Gellar

william-romeo

You see, while SMG’s latest cinematic release was doomed to the depths of ‘straight-to-DVD’ hell, Fast and the Furious 4 got its very own red carpet premiere.

Granted, I’m pretty sure the Gellar flick was some random rip off of yet another Japanese horror movie, but even then I have a very hard time believing it wasn’t more worthy of the big screen than a film with the tagline “New Model. Original Parts.’ Luckily for Sarah she’s slated to return to TV soon with a much talked about HBO pilot in the works.

More pics of  Paul ‘I-like-’em-young-enough-to-still-smell-like-baby-powder’ Walker and the rest of the FF4 cast smiling for a paycheck below.

March 14, 2009 at 8:30 am by Soleil

12 Responses to “This Really Makes Me Feel for Sarah Michelle Gellar”

1. Shezzy says:

I’m still young enough to smell like baby powder. And, objectively, I think Paul Walker’s hot. So, I would like to know when this film’s coming to London.

2. Unknown says:

It is actually the third Fast and The Furious movie not 4th.

3. Roofie says:

I want more SMG. Seriously, I really need for there to be a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie! If I had a wish to make, that would be it.

• Anonymous says:

there WAS one. and it’s a classic. that’s where the show came from.

• CazMinx says:

You do know there is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie right??… it just doesn’t have SMG in it. It is what the TV series follows on from… it has Kristy Swanson in it?

here… http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103893/

• Roofie says:

I do know that, but it’s a complete bastardization of what Joss Whedon wrote. He eventually wrote a comic for what was supposed to be the screenplay, but I want a new movie. As in, a movie that came in after season 7. And I know there’s a season 8 in comic form (which I still love) but Joss said that he’d throw out all cannon if the cast all signed on to do a movie.

• me says:

ouch.. in your face Caz.. Roofie served you your lunch and then ate it in front of you

4. me says:

who is this black dude and why does he feel compelled to wear a sleeveless shirt and cow pattern shoes on the red carpet?

5. Canaduck says:

What an ugly, scummy-looking guy. Blech.

6. veronica says:

I’d still do Vin Diesel. And Paul Walker has beautiful eyes. Michelle Rodriguez looks like she gained a little weight and too much tan.