23Let’s Talk About the Dresses: Anna Paquin

Anna Paquin

annap1

Looooove the hair and makeup, but the dress is a bad call on her body. It makes her breasts look small and her hips look wide.

January 11, 2009 at 8:58 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Anna Paquin

23 Responses to “Let’s Talk About the Dresses: Anna Paquin”

1. SimpleJack says:

Is it just the photo or is that an unusually large gap in her front teeth? Her forehead is blinding compared to the rest of her face. Her neck, shoulders and chest are all blotchy. Yuck!!!

2. Heatherlyisaverb says:

She irks me. I think its the way her mouth moves when she speaks.

So maybe I dont like the lipstick colour….. her lips should be glossed, not painted.

3. Down Unda says:

She reminds me of Tracey Ullman.

4. lyd says:

too much bronzer! she is meant to be a dark haired lady not a blondy with orange skin. not a good look

5. Clem says:

You love the hair? Huh.

6. Lillián says:

ohh beet, I think I’m gonna have to disagree on that, the hair and makeup was exactly what I didn’t like on her look

7. John says:

I don’t agree with any of you. I think she looks FABULOUS, but I may be biased because I love True Blood. Regardless I think her body looked slammin’ in the dress. Her hair is amazing.

PS. A gap never stopped Lauren Hutton from being a ferocious hotty.

• Amanda Pants says:

I totally agree!!! But I’m also biased because I’m obsessed with True Blood as well. But I don’t care, she’s gorgeous.

8. MegoLego says:

Her skin makes her look like a carrot in some kind of weird blue wrapper. Doesnt she know you dont fake tan the day of an event? I dont go to events…yet even I know this!

9. Passyunk Ave says:

Hmmm… Anna Paquin is outrageously hot but I can sometimes be like, “Whoa! WTF?!” Case in point: She looks elegant AND BUFF from the far shot (I like the hips BTW) but close-up, she looks like she screwed up on the spray tan and hair high-lights. I still think she’s a knock-out and I think she looked purdy-damn-good.

10. Passyunk Ave says:

Oh! The gap in her teeth is charming, adorable, and beautifully imperfect!

11. grommet says:

I thought her dress was the prettiest of the night.

12. SimpleJack says:

The only “charming, adorable, and beautifully imperfect” gap on any woman lies elsewhere.

wink!

13. Nora says:

When did Anna Paquain start looking like 40yr old trailer trash all dressed up. Ugh. YOU’RE NOT A BLONDE.

14. LETHERMANK says:

Sookie! I love her love her love her, and I thought she looked gorgeous, and her speech was charming.

15. a gUBB says:

Her character in True blood is a blond tanned chick so thats why shes like that

16. kitty says:

not feelin it. in the full shot her dress looks like a bathsuit-sarong combo. hawt.

17. yourmother says:

her makeup is disgusting, and he hair colour is horrible.
    dress is okay, not awfully flattering, but still okay.

18. julie says:

I think she is flawless! And the gap, which she did not fix, only adds to her charm. Her role on True Blood calls for a tan blonde, hence the look. I have seen pics from throughout the event, and she looks gorgeous in every one. I like her simple,classic style.And I like that she doesn’t look like a Hollywood paper doll with a half smile plastered on her face. She uses her face to actually express herself! Gawd! Who’ld a thunk it?

19. sleezybeezy says: