339Selena Gomez Is Movin’ on Up!

In their rushed efforts to create a new Miley Cyrus before the original’s sex tape leaks, Disney appears to have greenlit a Wizards of Waverly Place film, which will throw relative newcomer Selena Gomez onto the big screen and deeper into the hearts of pre-teen America.

Selena also continues to hawk her Shia LaBeouf crush, repeating her request that he make an appearance on her show. “I’m, like, begging, but it’s not happening. I know I’m a nerd! Please, Shia, come on my show!”

Wonder what Nick Jonas thinks of all this nonsense. He’s probably too busy worrying about his big-screen debut, co-starring a flatulent dog. OMG! COULD WE GET MILEY CYRUS TO PLAY THE DOG???? That would be so awesome.

October 29, 2008 at 10:59 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Selena Gomez

339 Responses to “Selena Gomez Is Movin’ on Up!”

1. Selenagomezissexy says:

I want to have a threesome with Selena Gomez and Demi lovato. i want to threeway kiss them and masturbate to them while there making out with eachother. then i will let them both suck my cock at the same time while looking down at their beautiful faces. then i will fuck demi lovato doggystyle while shes eating out selena. then selena gomez can sit on my face while demi lovato is hopping up and down on my cock and after a full night of hard fucking, i will blast my warm load of cum all over their gorgeous faces

2. Selenagomezissexy says:

i want to selena gomez to place her ass on my mouth and take a shit

3. Charles Marin says:

on After she’s done taking a dump your face, give her back to me so I can clean her shitty ass up and make it clean as new with my tongue. Mmmm! I bet she’d love us both for it. :)

4. fuckyeahselenagomez says:

I want to shove my long 27 inch cock up her ass until it comes out of her mouth, then i want her to sit on my cock until i see it poking out of her stomach. then i will eat her sweet teen pussy and asshole and also shove my head up her ass and crawl inside her body and enjoy the insides of her and eat her up like a fuckin monster

• Selenagomezissexy says:

That was fucking gross what you said. plus who the fuck has a 27 inch cock, that’s pass 2 feet! you will die when you get erect i dont selena gomez will like your nasty troll ass.

5. Fuckyeahselenagomez says:

I want to destroy selena gomez with my fucking huge 27 inch cock. i want her to suck my monster cock with her sexy dick sucking lips. then i want her to sit on my cock her vagina rips in half and my cock pokes out of her stomach. then i will eat her sweet pussy and asshole and also shove my head up her asshole and crawl inside her body and tastes her insides of her then eat her up like a fucking monster.

6. Fuckyeahselenagomez says:

i’d shove my dick through a glass window to see pictures of her pussy while she’s on her period. i can fuck selena anytime even when shes on her period, id even drink all her period blood up..im crazy i know..shes sooo sexy

7. charles marin says:

Oh yeah?! We’ll I’d dip my 30″ cock inyo boiling battery acid, then eat Selena Gomez’s pee and poo and period blood, PLUS all her boogers. Top THAT! ;)

8. Selenagomezissexyasfuck says:

i want to destroy selena gomez’s young pussy

9. Selenagomezissofuckinhot says:

I want selena gomez to give me a footjob until i cum all over her sexy ass feet. then i will lick her sweet pink pussy and asshole and also shove my tongue in her pussy so i can see what she taste like from the inside. then she will give me a blowjob with her perfect dick sucking lips and then i will destroy her pussy all night long

10. Amen, Selenagomezissofuckinhot. Amen. Be sure to let us all know on this blog just what the inside of her steaming hot pussy tastes like, because we all want to know! I’m thinking it tastes fresh, like the freshest flower. But others have said it’s probably kinda fishy from Justin Burner’s left over saliva. Either way, let us know, bro. LOL

Poor Selena! LOL

12. Charles Marin says:

Oh man! You wanna know what I’d do to Selena Gomez? I’d pick her up, take her out to an upscale cafe, order us a nice lunchbox Waldorf Salad, pumpkin soup, maybe some almond croissants, with iced tea or perhaps iced coffee as a subtle tribute to her Jaliscan heritage. While we’re dining, we’d engage in some conversation about interesting places she’s been whitening tour or amazing people we’ve met. Then I’d take her home; drop her off; give her a arm, friendly hug; and thank her for a wonderful visit. Oh heck yeah…

13. Charles Marin says:

Meant, “while on tour…”

14. Selenagomezishot says:

I want selena gomez to sit on my face while my tongue is inside her sweet pink little pussy and have demi lovato bounce up and down on my cock very fucking hard until I cum in both of them and make them both pregnant and when they have babies I will fuck them very hard!

i will lick selena asshole for at least 25 years

16. Madonna says:

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this put up and
    if I could I desire to suggest you some fascinating issues
    or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

17. Horny guy says:

Selena gomez is the most gorgeous and sexiest woman in the world. I want to marry her. I want her to wear pink lingerie and pink high heels with long pigtails and make her look like an innocent but sexy bitch. I want her to strap me to a chair and lap dance me until I get a boner. Then she will take my 9 inch dick out my pants and give me a hand job with dem soft hands of hers. Then she will suck my dick and thrust my member in and our of her warm sweet mouth of hers at a very fast pace until i jizz all over that cute fucking beautiful face of hers. Then I will lift her leg around me and I will eat her sweet young pink pussy of hers and finger her pussy very hard til she cums. Then I will pound her pussy very fucking hard doing every sex position possible. Finally, I will explode hot cum inside of her sweet pussy and make her pregnant with a beautiful baby girl.

i want selena to feed me her shit with a spoon

19. dickspitz says:

Time to hook up with Selena again and give her the cock she craves so much. I’ll be back with the sordid details soon!

20. I wanna fuck selena says:

Selena has always been beautiful ever since she was born. Shit i could fuck her if she was 5 years old!

21. I found a very beautiful picture of selena when she was a little girl and she’s still beautiful now. Oooo it would be heaven fucking such a gorgeous woman like selena gomez. I bet her pussy is all pink and tastes so ducking good! I would go crazy pounding her pussy rolling all over the bed just humping her all over the bed and jizz all over that fucking beautiful face of hers

22. And I know selena loves jizz all over her unbelievably perfect fucking face! I heard the song “come and get it” all over the radio almost everyday and i know exactly what she wants. A 9 inch cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy very fast. Shit i bet she lost her virginity at 5 years old. SELENA PLEASE BE MY BITCH!!

23. dickrpitz says:

Selena was no doubt cute as a button deepthroating long cocks as a little grl before being sodomized ny me and others during her Disney reign. I love to buttfuck Selena, her hot asshole makes me cum a lot. I really like to get my cock dnnp insde Selena Gomez’s asshole and get a bit of her shit on my dick. The beautiful and talented hottie sucks and slurps her ass off my raging hard prick as the long cock ejaculates massively all over my sweetie Selena’s gorgeous sexy dollface! Moments later or sometimes immediately my cock is erect and ready to fuck the luscious Selena in every way she wants.

24. dickrpitz says:

She would love you, and love me more as i jerk my hugely hung erection,then slide my thick anus stretching prick balls deep in Selena’s freshly vacated shithole. I always love buttfucking Selena when i get some of her shit on my dick. Sel loves tasting her asshole and i cum hard on her angelic face ..

25. dickspitz says:

“Tell me Selena, do you love it?”, i ask of the rising star, my throbbing cock fucking her rectum.”Do you love my big dick up your asshole?”. As i sodomize Selena from behind, she looks over her shoulder at me and replys,”I love it when you fuck my shitter! Fuck your filthy cock up my ass, asshole lover!”. Selena’s response pleases me, i pull my long soiled prick from her gaping anus and place my face against her beautiful rear.l lick Selena’s shitter, enjoying the taste of her butthole as i fuck it with my tongue. After a few minutes of eating Selena’s ass, l rise up and push my purple cockhead thru her sphincter, quickly rooting my dick in her bowels. …

26. dickspitz says:

Deep Inside Selena Gomez’s Asshole is where i love to be, the heat and feel of her tight guts driving me wild with anal passion. Sodomizing Selena Gomez is my passion, avoiding unwanted pregnancy with the young superstar by fucking her in the mouth and the ass. My long dong buggers Selly often, enjoying the way her asshole fits so well on to my cock. I yank my penis from her shitter, the enormous anus gaping big as i bring my big dick to bear, Fucking Selena Gomez’s Face with my asshole flavored cock.