78What Happened to Hilary Duff?

What happened to Hilary Duff’s face?  Lately, when I see pictures of her, there is just something different about her but I can’t figure out what has changed.  She’s Botox-y shiny but only 21 so that can’t be what’s going on.  Do you think she had a nose job or dental work?  It’s like her cuteness was removed.  The top picture is Hilary at TRL in April and bottom was yesterday at P.S. 15, Roberto Clemente Elementary School in New York City.

October 25, 2008 at 2:50 pm by Wendie
Filed Under: Hilary Duff

78 Responses to “What Happened to Hilary Duff?”

1. Michael says:

Maybe she just got older… you start to look different when your older so sometimes people get less appealing, and all the stress she had as a kid maybe had to do with something.

2. sarah says:

Me and my best friend think u still got the look hilary

3. anonymous says:

No, because ever since she went skinny, she didn’t look as good.

4. MYOB says:

She Had hewr teeth shaved down shorter and she had plastic surgery she looks like Daisy De Lohaya

5. yo yo says:

hilary duff is so out.

6. sfsdfsdhscd says:

dms bakfbsk/fbksdbfkdsbfdbfkbfkjsdbfkje

7. yadah says:

She looks like her sister maybe it is a family thing
    but the look doesn’t fit her i still like her but i liked her better when she was younger

8. anonamyse says:

her teeth were not shave down she got teeth extensions and i also think she look different cause her make up is a lot darker lately and cause her hair is darker it used to be always really blonde.

9. J.J says:

I though she was in rehab at the moment

shes fine

11. lina says:

she grew up.

12. sarah says:

i thought she died because of that one car crash thing in the video of fly

13. Courtney says:

She hasn’t gotten any surgery considering her nose, eyes, and mouth is still the same. The difference in those photo’s that make her look so different are; her make-up is different (shes not wearing as much in the second photo), her hair is different, her clothes are different, her hair is different, and she a bit tanner in the first photo, and of course the obvious one, she’s older now, she’s growing up and losing her babyface, I think she’s still gorgeous.

14. KHeart says:

Hilary Duff still looks beautiful and she always will!! I LOVE HD!!

15. Cake Luva says:

I have no idea what happened to her! I kind of feel bad for her, you know? No one hears much from her, and didn’t she get like . . . . . married? Yeah- I don’t know. I think it is stress and age.

16. wonda gal says:

I loveeeee her! I think she is still as beautiful as ever. Maybe she just got older, but to me, SHE ROX!

17. wonda gal says:

Wonda Gal, I Think You Have A Problem? I Mean, I Bought One Of Her Newest Albums Recently, And It Was Nothing To Get Excited Over. Mostly It Is Age, and She Is SOO Lame.

18. Lovely and Perfect All In One! says:

Wonda gal, I think You Have A Problem? I Mean, I bought One Of Her Newest Albumss Recently, And It was Nothing To Get Excited Over. Mostly It Is Age, And She Is SOOOO Lame!

19. That guy with blue eyes and brown hair says:

Are most of you people posting girls? I think Hilary is okay, she was really pretty when she was younger. I had a crush on her. *don’t tell*
    lol, and uh if you are a girl don’t be mean to her just ’cause you are jealous. . . don’t slap me

20. Lavender Rose says:

Hey “that guy with blue eyes and brown hair” you are funny! gimme your phone #! jk hilary is alright but she seems different because she is older now!

21. geooo says:

I think she is a beautiful girl and I hope her the best in life

22. BEST NAME EVER says:

She’s got engaged to some hockey player and they got married I think.

23. JayF says:

She did not get teeth extensions!!!!! What she got were bad veneers that had to be re-done for a second time. She lost that cute young smile for what originally looked like Mr. Ed (the horse), and then she had them re-done and she looks much, much better!!