23Rockin’ That Triathlete Bod

I have to admit, Jennifer Lopez’s legs look freakin’ awesome at this launch of Deseo for Men, her new fragrance, at Macy’s in Herald Square.

Her outfit is so-so.

Her make-up?

Atrocious.

The foundation isn’t even the right shade. The eye-shadow looks like mine did when I was eight and playing with my little CoverGirl kid set. Everything about this look is totally amateurish. Whoever did her make-up for this event needs to be fired and banned from the industry and probably also fined.

September 29, 2008 at 9:13 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Jennifer Lopez

23 Responses to “Rockin’ That Triathlete Bod”

1. Dingle says:

All of that running, biking, and swimming and she still looks like a tranny. Tragic.

• Anonymous says:

I THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANSVESTITE!! SHE SAYS SHE LOVES HER FANS BUT SHE ONLY LOVES HERSELF. SHE TREATED CHRIS JUDD LIKE GARBAGE AT HER RESTAURANT OPENING. IF JENIFFER LOPEZ COULD FIND A WAY TO PUT HER FACE ON MONEY, SHE WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT SHE LOVES.

2. catlass says:

She looks like she’s had work done.

3. Grace says:

You guys make me laugh.

Anyone else think the makeup makes her look a bit more like the vampire husband?

4. Lee says:

Agreed. Between the lightened hair and the 3-shades-too-light makeup, she looks like she’s michaeljacksonifying herself.

5. keightlynn says:

It doesn’t even look like her…

6. Leslie says:

Okay, those knees are all bumpy and nodule-esque! Ew! Of course, she looks better than me, so I should shut up :)

7. quirkygirlkitten says:

i didn’t even recognize her.

8. indigo says:

She looks ridiculous! Another celeb who doesn’t deal with aging very well.

9. ribbet says:

the older you get, the less makeup you should wear. it’s a common mistake a lot of women make when they hit that 38-39 mark. your not old but you just can’t wear the kind of makeup that you used to in your teens, twenties and early 30′s. someone needs to help her make a graceful transition and she’ll look a lot younger.

10. ribbet says:

ugh, grammar, you’re not your not old. sorry.

11. you're_all_ugly_&_fat says:

Despite her efforts, she looks terrible. For all that running, she’s still not thin.

12. you're_all_ugly_&_fat says:

She looks terrible. I don’t care how much she runs. She’s still chunky.

13. Veronica says:

I think the only thing about this that looks good is her hair. Like the color, like the style. Past that, it doesn’t even look like her, and that dress is just awful for her body.

14. mireee says:

Her legs are better than mine for sure, but anyway I find them ugly on this picture!!

15. Eleni says:

Maybe her make-up artist got sick or something and she actually had to do her own make-up. Last time she had to do her own make-up, this horrible make-up, may even have been in style..

16. Sheila says:

I don’t think anyone should be calling her chunky. She’s in WAY better shape than the average person. Then people complain about the ones that are too skinny. At that rate, nobody is normal. I’ve seen her in person and she is small. And her makeup normally looks really good.

17. Niturnia says:

Did she grab the hem of that ugly dress and wad it up between her legs? Even I could style her better than that!

18. Liberty says:

i don’t like her, or her voice, or her fashion sense, or anything about her.

except her husband, who is Dominican and a good singer. That I like.

19. geminijem says:

Ugh, can she ever keep her mouth shut when she’s having her picture taken? I can’t stand the open mouth fish breathing thing she does when she’s trying to look sultry. Hang it up Jenny from the Block – you’re washed up.

20. joan says:

liberty! i thought i was the only one who thought she got lucky with her man. he is awesome.

21. PiratePete says:

If she has such a good body why is she wearing a sack??

22. me says:

@ Liberty.. Marc Anthony is Puerto Rican. All you chicks are haters. Jlo can still get it hard.. she’s got a bad ass body. all you skinny and fat chicks can go, in the words of the Fonz, sit on it