47I Love Anna Paquin but OMG

Shame on the photo service for even releasing this picture.

it’s frightening!

Anna is a beautiful, talented girl and I adore her, but I seriously almost choked on my strawberry Mini Wheats (yummy!) when I saw this. I had to share. Just goes to show that no matter how rich or famous you are, no matter how young you were when you won your first Oscar, no matter how many hairstylists or make-up artists you have, you can still take a really, really, really bad photo.

At the press conference for her new film, True Blood. See, Anna? You got a plug for your new film in. So it was totally worth it. :)

September 5, 2008 at 9:48 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Uncategorized

47 Responses to “I Love Anna Paquin but OMG”

1. jessiee says:

She does not look good as a blonde. Or at least dye the eyebrows. Bad look for her.

2. Veronica says:

I’m sorry, but she is neither beautiful nor talented.

3. v*ron says:

That is a bad picture. Geez. And True Blood is a series, not a movie.

4. jennatar says:

Whatevs. I’ve always claimed she is the best actress of our generation. Never mind she was an Oscar winner the same year I started trying to figure out MS-DOS.

5. beetbox says:

holy crap – that is a terrible picture of her! She looks much better as a brunette. I’m all for the “I’m not confirming to the Hollywood standard”, but honey get your teeth fixed.

6. cj says:

I’m more shocked by how old (I mean grown-up) she looks. I still think of her as a young teenager. But yup, those are some serious tooth gaps.

7. Sheila says:

It would be so much more interesting if she didn’t fix her teeth. Everybody in Hollywood has the same smile. Same dentists, I guess. She could get the really great character roles. There’s nothing wrong with her eyebrows. She’s a good actress.

8. pinky says:

true blood is a new TV SHOW on HBO, by Six feet under creator Alan Ball

9. Beet Czar says:

Ewwwww! Jewel laughs at that smile.

10. mobby says:

Letterman’s illegitimate spawn.

11. PiratePete says:

Yikes!!

12. lily says:

that’s just kinda of sad. it’s not very attractive, that grin is just creepy but she’s going to have so many dental issues as she gets older. She won’t have to worry about about the cookie cutter white chicklet teeth all the celbs get, she’ll be sporting dentures.

13. Verbatim says:

Daryl Hannah but less attractive. Still, not a bad actress, and props to her for (so far) not conforming to the Hollywood dental ideal.

14. Sarah says:

I think she’s a good actress, but she’s never been your typical Hollywood beauty – I like her more for it. I hope she can laugh at herself.

15. Karma says:

You know what secretly amuses me? When my friends look at my myspace pictures and say “you’re SO photogenic!” and in my head I’m thinking… “yeah, but you didn’t see the 73 pictures on my digital camera that got deleted!”

Everyone takes bad pictures, not everyone uses them =)

16. Nytefyre says:

I hope True Blood is a good show! The more vampires the merrier!

17. rayne says:

Why will she have dental issues when she is older? Spaces between the teeth are better for longevity, it is easier to clean all around em.

18. bow chicka wow wow says:

She needs to bleach her brows

19. Down Unda says:

I didn’t realize Esther Rolle had a child: :-) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm778672128/nm0738354.

20. Asta says:

I really really really hope they don’t screw True Blood up.

I need it to get to at least a fifth season so that Quinn can show up. *lust*

21. sexytrini says:

How unfortunate. She actually reminds me of Jane Fonda…

22. skyme says:

she needs a dentist

23. JVicious says:

I have a love/hate relationship with her. Part of hates her acting, but part of me is just so fascinated by her that it’s like I’ve convinced myself that she’s my favourite actress. I wish my bad smile photos looked as good as hers!

I’d say that I hate that she went blonde, because she is so effing hot as a brunette and was my hair role-model forever, but then again, I went blonde recently, so pot. kettle. black. Rock on, Anna. Just go back to brown soon so I have a reason to. It gave her an eclectic look that made her stand out. She kind of blends in a little bit, but I forgive her.

Oh, and for all the eyebrow worryers – they are sufficiently dyed in True Blood. Hot damn.

24. Max says:

She’s fucking adorable, and her teeth are cute too. I love subtle little adorable imperfections like that. Also, she’s very cute as a blond. She’s got that innocent little southern girl look in True Blood that turns me on so much.

25. Anita says:

She is neither talented nor beautiful.

26. Drew says:

For some reason in public pictures Anna is always either without any smile (bottom left picture) or with the too-big-of-one above.

However IMO her acting makes up for any weird pub pic, and I’ll gladly call her my fav actress. Also, I like the little gap. That picture makes it look larger than it usually does, and it’s a nicely distinctive feature.

Season two of True Blood in May, yay!

27. K says:

I have a feeling those aren’t her real front teeth. The color doesn’t match her other teeth. Looks like caps (really bad caps).

28. rick says:

If you don`t like this photo of anna paquin, then you miss the very essence of her, which is she is beautiful anyway she looks.

29. john says:

OMG, damn girl, fix those teeth already. Whoever is telling you you’re beautiful just the way you are is lying to you. Don’t be afraid of the dentist.

• Cece says:

WORD.

They tell me I should fix my grill cause I got money now
      I ain’t gon’ sit around and front like I ain’t thought about it
      A perfect smile is more appealing…. but it’s funny how
      My shit is crooked look at how far I done got without it
      I keep my twisted grill, just to show them kids IT’S REAL
      We ain’t PICTURE PERFECT but we worth the picture STILL

30. LooksDoNot LastTalent Does says:

Just as my name says…looks have NOTHING to do w/ talent…and for EVERYONE’S INFO…She mentioned on the “TOP 25 THINGS about Anna Paquin…her #1 STATEMENT WAS…..”I WILL NOT FIX MY TEETH NO MATER WHAT”…and I do NOT blame her – she is beautiful, smart, sweet, and above ALL…TALENTED…shame on all of you just putting her down bc of her teeth…..EXTREMELY SHALLOW…when u look in the mirror are you perfect…ACTUALLY NOW I THINK OF IT….would she or ANY CELEB CARE WHAT WE THOUGH…I mean come on…I just realized they could care less what we said….judge them by talent…

31. LooksDoNot LastTalent Does says:

Sorry meant to write ONE MORE COMMENT….looks fade..talent….that’s different…and it never went the other way….so forget about the EYEBROWS…or space…or wrong hair color…LETS GET REAL….I Welcome your comments

32. Cher says:

I don’t think that Anna Paquin looks good as a blonde. As a brunette she is very pretty and even sexy. And yes – that photo is cringe-worthy..yikes.

33. Sprmcandy says:

Who the hell is this bitch again ??

34. Grace says:

I’m so glad that everyone hates on her teeth. I basically have the same gap as her. And I will not fix it. Becuase a lot of people think it’s cute. I don’t care what anyone thinks otherwise. People think I kinda look like her too. I don’t careeeeeee. And I’ve had the chance to get braces. People said I should just leave it alone.

I hate the whole vampire craze.
    I hate that Tv show.
    I respect that everyone else has the right to watch the whatever the hell they want.
    I think she could be way prettier if she just Fixed her ugly bad capped big ass gapped Teeth.
    But I seriously doubt that she gives a damn what we think or write about her.

36. Stacy says:

I hate the whole vampire craze.
    I hate that Tv show.
    But I seriously doubt that she gives a damn what we think or write about her.

37. kim says:

I’m glad she’s not one of those Hollywood people. She kept her gap because that’s who she is and I say she stay the way she is. I doubt she knows half of the things we comment about her, but whatever.

38. Lena says:

Anna is beautiful and she doesn’t have to fix her teeth, that is her trademark, why should she FIX her teeth. Some people are so crude!! Everyone wants you to look and be like they want you to look and be. If you want to change yourself go for it!!

39. Jill says:

I actually love this picture. I mean – her teeth aren’t typical Hollywood, but that just adds to her character. She’s beautiful because of who she is inside and I bet that people who know her don’t even notice her gap. How can you not smile at this? She’s clearly very happy and her beautiful smile is contagious!

40. pete24 says:

i kinda have to respect her for not wanting to fix it… she’s obviously a secure person who doesn’t obsess over her looks.

41. Jade says:

I can’t see how it is bad for her, this is just a picture taken in an expontaneous moment, what you call ugly in this photo is just a reflect of yourself.

42. lianna says:

shes embracing her natural beauty. fuck you if you judge!