181Another Britney Spears Crotch Shot, Post-VMAs. No, Seriously.

Update: If you’re here looking for the Oct 11 Britney Spears crotch shot, it’s here.

Britney Spears.

Are you fucking kidding me?

BRITNEY!!!

Check your ass into a rehab, NOW.

After last night’s VMAs, it seemed as though Britney Spears could go no further downhill. Her much-hyped comeback performace was a total dud. Sarah Silverman tore her to shreds. Her career was over.

To celebrate, Britney Spears got out of a car wearing a skirt and no underwear. Yet again. Hey, at least now we have something besides her performance to talk about.

And so, ladies and gentleman, after the jump: Britney Spears’ vagina. Enjoy.

Update: Pics removed on request.

Want more?

Be sure to check out our nip slip gallery and our upskirt/labia slip gallery.

September 10, 2007 at 11:48 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Britney Spears

181 Responses to “Another Britney Spears Crotch Shot, Post-VMAs. No, Seriously.”

1. whatever says:

What mistake has she made? In my eyes none. Her life wouldnt be half as hectic if she filed an action suit of protection on these stalking assholes.

2. i dont care i just wanna party! i don’t give a shit if you don’t wanna see me again just fuck off!

3. bobby says:

u r a sick perve that needs to get a life and grow up

This is for Jekyl, why and the fuck would you even be thinking about tasting her pussy??? What the fuck is wrong with you??? G.A.L.

5. ANONYMOUS says:

WHO EVER IS TALIKNG ABOUT EATING LICKING OR DOING ANYTHING TO HER PUSSY, GO FUCK YOURSELVES REAL HARD.

• Jangle Balls says:

I think you are Britney spears if so let me fuck you in all the ways the loosers on this webpage want to, you have some fine female sex worth spreading around my dick balls deep let me hit that ass babe ps if your sister is leagal she would be invited for free sex with me she is so hot she would melt my dick to a paste with her wet lips.

6. ANONYMOUS says:

YOU GUYS ARE SOME SICK FUCKING PEOPLE….. DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO FUCK HER PUSSY?????

7. Tone-Lock says:

What’s that scar on her knee??
    She should put some make up there!
    looks horrible!

and her pussy too!

8. don't know says:

god love vaginas,pussys cunts etc and everything that comes with them

9. Bi-otch says:

britney you suck so bad. why don’t you just go crawl in a hole and die please? do the whole world a favor.

10. prolan3 says:

I8F7QB wwwwqqqqsssddd

11. prolan5 says:

37UAC8 eeeerrrffddgggggggccccc

12. goop says:

i thought she had a penis!

13. goop says:

patryk kasowski sucks penis

14. elvisjay says:

but, she’s got no labia nor a clit… come on already, big fuckin’ deal!

no labia.. just a vulva.. and not much of that to speak of…. what’s the deal? she’s not got the flesh!

sorry, i can’t believe a once brunette has no labia! what the hell? just nothing… nodadda… zip.. zoodle… ding.. zap, nothing!

Leave the dumd bitch alone she already fuck

16. anonymous says:

I would eat Britney any way & every way she is so hot & beautiful

17. me says:

id give it a lick or two

18. Hey People!!!!
    Watch Britney Spears SEX TAPE at….

Enjoy!!! She pretty sexy…
    Good Quality video… ;-)

19. its very frustrating to come to your site and half the links dont work and all the comments are from your ex writers and present writers b*tching at each other… get a grip. im going to a new site.

20. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

21. Chase says:

Thanks for sharing this helpful info!

22. My brother and I were just discussing this particular very topic, he is usually trying to prove me completely wrong. Your view on this is perfect and just how I really feel. I just mailed my brother this page to show him your view. Right after overlooking your weblog I added and will be returning to read your messages!

23. The most obvious thing you will notice in respect to is that this is the case if unsuccessful you end up with a small.

24. It is stock how recruits must follow an uncomplicated question like this.

25. anonymous says:

U fucked up people need to get a life immediately