14Is Gwyneth Paltrow Headed for Divorce?

Is Gwyneth Paltrow Getting a Divorce from Chris Martin?

And, perhaps more pressingly, does anyone care if she is?

Paltrow, that chick who used to be in movies that didn’t suck, is married to Chris Martin, that dude from that band you used to listen to. The couple haven’t been seen together in months, although Gwyneth recently told a fan that “just because he’s not here doesn’t mean we’re divorcing.”

But sources close to Paltrow say she rarely talks about her husband, and, when she does, she is “vague and unenthusiastic.” The couple have two children together, Apple and Moses.

September 5, 2007 at 1:55 pm by Evil Beet

14 Responses to “Is Gwyneth Paltrow Headed for Divorce?”

1. DarthPaul says:

Good gods, if he knows what’s good for him, he’ll drop that insipid ghoul.

2. debera says:

When choosing a credit card think about what you need the card for. I deeply believe that credit cards are not for borrowing money but for saving. So think how you are going to spend your ‘credit card money’ and choose the right offer. There are many but it is always good to compare. You can use the list at

low fixed balance transfer cards

3. Fillup says:

If he does not want her, I’ll marry the beautiful gorgeous lady in a second. Come to me sweetheart.

• gwyneth says:

my name is gwyneth to love ym name and i am a big fan and a bout ur devorce if you want to you can what ever you want to do luv ur biggest FAN GWYNETH

4. wilse says:

hey chris it was time, i`ve been waiting for you to love me leave her and marry me

5. delishkumar says:

hai sweety .
    ur good looking young girl.

6. chrismartinlover says:

i agree 100% with darthpaul.

does anyone know if she’s gotten that stick out of her ass yet?

cause, there’s definitley one up there. i’m a very big fan of chris and a huge fan of coldplay, and i believe he can do much much much better.

also, i’m a very big fan of kathy griffin, and she has been very rude and stuck up to her.

they’d be happier apart.

7. Paul says:

Breaking News – Chris Martin spotted out on the town in London last night with a twenty something French model!!!!!! Gwyneth just hired a divorce attorney!!!!!!

8. January says:

Screw you guys! why are bloggers so mean on here? i am sure they are happy

9. piggy says:

Gwyneth looks starry eyed and in love…maybe not with Chris…she keeps fit perhaps some personal training between the sheets? Just like her mate Madonna!

10. @Markus I get your drift on where you were going there. I often think of my past and use it as a means to analyze where I am and where I want to get to. Where I struggel is balancing it all out. How do you guys balance things out?

11. I have been searching via the internet looking to get ideas on how to get our blog site coded, your general layout and style are great. Did you actually code it yourself or did you recruit a coder to do it on your behalf?

12. I am frequently trying to find someone to alternative article content along with, I’m a university student and have a web site here on our campus web-site. The topic of your respective weblog and writting style would likely go great in some of my category’s, inform me in case you are up for this.

13. Although, allow me provide you the details that the impact of os likely to have.