91Who Are You and What Have You Done with Anna Faris?

Anna Faris Totally Had Plastic Surgery on Her Face, Comparison Photos

Anna Faris Totally Had Plastic Surgery on Her Face, Comparison Pictures

Miss Anna Faris, one of my favorite little-seen starlets, showed up at the premiere of We Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry looking like, well, not like Anna Faris. Ms. Faris filed for divorce in early April, but it appears the new face predates that. Looking through the WireImage archives, it would seem the new face debuted at Sundance in January — the last photo of the old face is from November 2006. I can’t even quite pinpoint what she had done, but she looks like a totally different person, and it kinda bums me out, because she had such an adorable, unique look before. Now she just kind of looks like a standard-issue starlet. Boring.

Update: Okay, based on comments from here and ONTD, here’s what I think changed:

1) Obviously, hair, make-up and darker eyebrows. Or maybe she’s just using a new hair dryer.
2) Bridge of the nose is smaller.
3) Chin’s been smoothed out a little.
4) Collagen injections in her lips.
5) Probably the ears, although I’m not 100% sure on that one.
6) Super-blue contacts, ala Paris Hilton. :(

July 13, 2007 at 12:03 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Anna Faris

91 Responses to “Who Are You and What Have You Done with Anna Faris?”

1. elisa says:

this picture is from 2002. she seemed always to be so unique in appearance and personality.

2. maimai says:

i reallly thought ana faris was cute esp. in her movies scary movies.. i was kind of taken aback when i saw her again in her new movie ‘the house bunny’ she looks so different.. like most of her face filled out.. what happened? she made herself look ugly!! why did you do it ana? why? huhuhh.

3. haleigh says:

It looks like she had haa cleft lip eother born with it or in a car wreck

4. Steve says:

I’m watching her host SNL right now (9-27-08) and you can’t deny her lips have been inflated. I’m suspicious of a few other things. Very disappointing. She had an unforgettable look that I was always happy to leave the channel on when I came across one of her flicks. Now, as said above, she has that ‘standard issue’ look.
    I guess maybe she felt she was going to loose her unique look sometime and she wanted to beat the clock with a sure thing and pumped some poison in her lips. Now that’s scary.

5. Neal says:

Its just sad to see another person get influenced into doing something stupid like joining the ranks of the Hollywood Stepford Wives…damn she was hot but now she is just plastic. I will say she still has good comedic timing. I guess you can’t cut that out with a 15 blade.

6. Mill says:

Freaky Movie 8

7. Cheech says:

WTF? She was ALWAYS a BLONDE!! She dies her hair black for the first 2 scary movies so she could have a Neave Campbell (SP?) look. So she obviously died it back blonde afterwards cuz it’d probbly take a while to grow back.
    Her lips have ALWAYS been full.
    And in those now/then pictures, there’s different lighting and angles in both of them.
    There is also make-up now adays u can apply to your nose to make it look skinnier. She jut probably never really done that before.
    So yea, she may look different, but it’s still her. She didn’t do anything. Make up can change a person a lot.
    She has also gotten older. She probably grew into her NATURAL look.

So stop being so immature and falsely accusing people.

8. Cheech says:

sorry for the misspells…whoops. xD

9. nate says:

I dont know what you guys are talkng about! I think she looks better now! Yeah she was always cute but now she looks more mature and less of a teen. In my opinion i think she upgraded

10. ybabe says:

I was watching Entourage Season 4, and I almost didn’t recognize Anna Faris. I couldn’t really pinpoint what was different exactly, but she definitely did look quite different. I did a web search to see if she’s had work done, and came across this forum. So I agree with Evil Beet, I suspect she’s had some kind of surgery, and I also think she looked much cuter and more interesting before. Now she just looks like every other blonde actress. Shame.

11. tori says:

i can tell you shes just died her hair blonder and grown it longer and probably had some hair piece extensions put in when those photos were taken. oh and worked out alot. definately had her lips plumped. but really who cares? it is clearly still her. if you want to see drastic transformation look at the other celebs.

anna rox socks case closed

• brad says:

yes she is still good looking o course she is young and on tv most are some what good looking . but her face is starting to look odd and its changing the sweet look she had before the surgery. she had nice round soft features around her mouth now there are hard looking angles . looked a lot better before imo.

12. John Falcon says:

I fell in love with Anna seeing her in the scary movie films. The “new look” in the house bunny scared me really. Absolutely not an improvement in any way. I really hope it was just make-up and a clever push-up.
    John (Netherlands)

13. Christy says:

I LOVE ANNA FARIS <3

I don’t care what she had done :D

14. Maria says:

I have to say, it is undeniable from the pictures that she has plumped up her lips, but that seems to be it. Hair, eyebrows etc are pretty much normal to change. We all change our hair and makeup every once in a while. Plus, she’s growing up and probably wanted a preetier classier look which I can see now, whereas before she could very easily pass for a 16 y/o girl and any movie. As for the contacts, everyone does that too. I have to say, I don’t quite like the lips now. It does not look right and I think just cos its bigger, it makes her face look completely different. She is still cute and sweet, and its her body, she can do whatever she wants.

15. Keith says:

Is there any chance she pumped her lips up just for the ‘Bunny’ movie? It would make sense, based on the character she played.

16. rice says:

She looks like Angelina Jolie now

17. MISSPIP21 says:

I agree with what people say. She looked so fresh, and now she looks fake. Her face poofed out as though she had an alergic reaction. She definitely had the lips done (over done) and her cheeks seem extra poofy too. Too bad, but it seems like she’s gotten more roles since the change.

18. kate90210 says:

i see no difference :/

19. Lindsay says:

I really don’t think she’s had more than injections done, which she probably did for the House Bunny. But other than the normal hair dye and makeup, she looks the same. The bridge of her nose even looks identical to the previous picture, just a different angle. Also, her ears haven’t changed, and they’re not showing in those pictures anyway.

Point is, she looks great and she knows how to keep her self looking great.

In “My Super-Ex Girlfriend” there are a few small people hiding in the shadow of her lips, if you look closely.

21. Pedrobear says:

I wanted to eff her so bad when she use to be cute. She just looks like a regular sno bunny with plastic now. Dissapointing. I’d still skeet on her lips tho.

22. Venus says:

Don’t care I love Anna as long as she doesn’t get carried away.

23. Banterbunny3003 says:

To cheech I can agree that make up can do slot. When you do the right contour and highlight yes her nose can look smaller. And I just like you want to believe that she hasn’t had work done. But the truth is she has, especially when she is in the movie observe and report. Wow omg she has not only done her lips nose, but she certianly had a brow lift on her left lazy eye. No amount of make up will give that plastic surgury look, and no level headed make up artist in Hollywood would do that type of make up and send her off to the red carpet like that. The only thing that hasn’t changed about her is her comedic timing.

24. ben harris says:

wait till u see yogi bear…. she not even that cute any more and i didnt think it was anna faris til i goggled her……

25. mrsr says:

i was wondering myself!! me & a friend took our kids to see Yogi Bear & as soon as she came on screen, we both looked at each other & mouthed ‘lip job’! must admit it was hard to concentrate on her acting cos was mesmorised by her lips – she’s lost her cute smile & looked odd…… still pretty & yes she has matured but def got a ‘trout pout’ & not a good one at that!

26. Sasha says:

She had juvederm injected into her cheeks and lips, they didnt do a great job that’s why she looks abit lopped sided

anna is awesome

28. Jae says:

I see nothing different with her nose at all. she’s had her lips done, probably injections of some sort. probably botox in her frown line area between her eyes, which isn’t too bad. what i notice the most is the fullness of her checks, they look like either injections or implants. that’s it. cheek implants/injections can change the entire look of the face. i really dont think she’s had that much done in THOSE photos….however, in the previews for her new movie What’s Your Number?…her lips are looking strange. Perhaps she’s put a little weight on (which is fine she’s still skinny) but it’s carrying in her face. makes me think A:pregnancy, or B:bad result after unnecessary work. She’s only 35…she didnt need work. she was adorable, i hope she can recover from this and leave well enough alone.

29. bobby jonz says:

I couldnt even be sure that was her till the credits, she looks artificial, but awww, still a good actress, she must just stare in a mirror and feel like shit

30. alan fish says:

what have u done go back 2 ur cute face the 1 everybody loves like me

31. alan fish says:

u should undo everything u are the best looking woman ive ever seen at least u were .u had a gift a gift of amazing looks and u have messed ur cute perfect face up pls go back i possible im beggin

32. alan fish says:

im telling truth ok when i found out u changed ur face i almost died thats not a joke thats the truth i almost died from a heat attaki was in hospital for 2 days .match scary movie over to urself and look at how much better u look before and how much of a mistake u have made a big mistake in scary movie 4 when u played as a bloned omg u looked damm good ur greaat looking face made me cry because it was natual better looking that camron diez bet now u have changed it comron looks better than u im sorry but u have made a mess of ur face i hope u read this to ur self carefully

33. Mattie says:

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There
    was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

34. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

35. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve
    put in penning this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own,
    personal website now ;)