22Tallulah Belle Willis Is Totally the Next Big Thing

Tallulah Belle Willis Live Free or Die Hard Premiere Photo Picture

Mark my words on this, people. I’m just saying now that I called it. And if I’m still doing this shit in five years I will refer you all back to this post when she’s ridiculously famous. Also, if I’m still doing this shit in five years, kill me.

Rumer’s the oldest, and she’s kind of tip-toeing onto the celebutante scene, and we’re trying to welcome her because God knows we need some new blood around here, but the fact is she’s not all that attractive or interesting and photos of her tend to fall a little flat.

But Tallulah? Look at her. The camera loves this girl. Your eye immediately goes to her. She has that thing. She just looks like trouble. She’s only 13 now, so you’ve gotta give her a few years to build up a drug habit, but I guarantee you people this girl is going to be all over these blogs by 2011 or so.

At the Live Free or Die Hard premiere in NYC.

Tallulah Belle Rumer Willis Live Free or Die Hard Premiere Photo Picture Tallulah Belle Rumer Willis Live Free or Die Hard NYC Premiere Photo Picture Demi Moore Tallulah Belle Rumer Willis Live Free or Die Hard NYC Premiere Photo Picture Demi Moore Ashton Kutcher Tallulah Belle Rumer Willis Live Free or Die Hard NYC Premiere Photo Picture Demi Moore Ashton Kutcher Bruce

June 23, 2007 at 12:24 pm by Evil Beet

22 Responses to “Tallulah Belle Willis Is Totally the Next Big Thing”

1. Betheny says:

Is Demi pregnant? That’s an ugly dress but she seems to have a tummy I haven’t seen in years.

2. Alix says:

Hahah dude, you had better still be doing this shit in 5 years, cuz I’ll probably still be reading it, and I like getting my celeb gossip from this page cuz you’re funny. :)

ps. she’s totally gorgeous!

3. Clementines says:

Oh Ashton likes Rumer.. best!

4. lolly says:

what? but i love rumer! she has a very interesting face.

5. Wow. Tallulah has Demi Moore’s bright eyes and Bruce W’s “I’m trouble” look. You are totally right on about her being a future star.

6. Cody says:

damn all the willis girls are dogs.

7. Hope says:

tallulah is creepy fug looking. rumer is a dog just like scout.

8. Missy says:

Rumer is a freak show!

tallulah already poses like a star
    unlike rumer, who doesn’t have that same effortless skill….

10. MB says:

Tallulah Willis is really sweet in person, but here, she looks really mean, and kind of looks like a Hollywood brat. Demi and Bruce’s girls are actually very nice. None of their girls are actually pretty at all though. They are always made-up.

11. robin banks says:

im not trying to brag, but thats by girl friend, and i think your right.

i see she is heading for fame, i hope not i already get fucked with enough.

but she is a really cool girl.

12. ani says:

all three are ugly, they really need to get an education so that they can pass the time and stay out of the spotlight. They are hideous, except SScout seems to be normal looking and sweet. Rumer is the worst because someone lied and told her she’s beautiful and se fully believes it from the way she acts and dresses. God help us all!

13. Beegirl says:

I think the youngest one (Tallulah) looks like a little troll. I mean, none of the girls are ‘beautiful’ by todays standards, but at least Rumer does look all hunched over with those squinty eyes and smirky grin. I seriously though Tallulah was half handicapped when I first saw pictures of her.

14. dear says:

I have no idea how anyone of you people could possibly ever think that she is pretty in the least way. i think that she is like, majorly ugly. Like, whats with that smile? its unsetteling.

15. Alan says:

shes ass uglyy

16. carla says:

tallulah’s dress is gorgeous dos anyone know what brand it is???

17. lizi says:

they are all very ugly, I don’t understand what happened there, I mean, Bruce is a hottie even though he could be my grandfather now, and demi used to be pretty before all the work she’s done to her face, they just took all the bad features I guess…

18. carl B says:

two gene pools that should have never pro-created. those girls are all ugly. i wonder how demi and her plastic boobs fell when she reads this stuff.

ok so like i kno tallulah and shes so not a brat so idk wat u guys r tlking about

20. hohoho says:

how sad for demj that bruce genes overpowered hers. tragic to have to daily look upon those 3 deformed ugly faces.

21. hohoho says:

tallulah looks like a monkey

It’s terrible to talk so hatefully about other people’s children, but I just can’t understand what happened here at all.
    Such beautiful, charismatic parents. Such totally unfortunate looking off spring. :shaking head: Not even a decent looking one in the bunch. Sad legacy for the parents to endure. “The ugliest kids in Hollywood.” Oh dear. I must go look at the Brangelina crew to rid the ugly taste in my mouth. Now there’s some inheirant beauty!!!!